- 1 What is the best strategy for guess who?
- 2 What questions are allowed in Guess Who?
- 3 Can you ask 2 questions in Guess Who?
- 4 What is the best guess?
- 5 What are good questions to ask?
- 6 What are the pegs for in Guess Who?
- 7 What are the rules of guess who?
- 8 What is the meaning of guess who?
- 9 Can you play Guess Who on Zoom?
- 10 Is guess who a solved game?
- 11 How do you play Guess Who Questions?
- 12 How do you play Guess Who in the classroom?
What is the best strategy for guess who?
Instead, the optimal strategy for the player who trails is to make certain bold plays in an attempt catch up. This is discovered by first analyzing a continuous version of the game where players play indefinitely and the winner is never decided after finitely many rounds.
What questions are allowed in Guess Who?
In Guess Who?, you can’t ask subjective questions like “do you look funny?”, but instead can only ask questions about specific attributes of the characters. Basically, each question must have a definitive answer.
Can you ask 2 questions in Guess Who?
Since you only have to ask a question that has a yes or no answer you can inquire about two or more characteristics at the same time.
What is the best guess?
best guess Definitions and Synonyms
- an opinion about the thing that is most likely to happen. We don’t have enough information even to give a best guess. Synonyms and related words.
- an opinion about the best thing that could happen. Our best guess is that we’ll be ready in two weeks. Synonyms and related words.
What are good questions to ask?
100 Getting to Know You Questions
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
What are the pegs for in Guess Who?
In a typical Guess Who game kit, you get a tray full of pegs. These are used to record the scores and go into the holders towards the top of each player’s board. For every correct guess that you make, or for every wrong guess that your opponent makes, you place a peg into a holder.
What are the rules of guess who?
GUESSING THE MYSTERY PERSON: When you’re ready to guess who the Mystery Person is, make your guess on your turn, instead of asking a question. To guess the Mystery Person, say (for example), “The Mystery Person is Paul” Your opponent must then tell you whether or not your guess is correct.
What is the meaning of guess who?
Guess Who? is a two-player character guessing game created by Ora and Theo Coster, also known as Theora Design, that was first manufactured by Milton Bradley in 1979 and is now owned by Hasbro.
Can you play Guess Who on Zoom?
Guess Who? This is a great family game because it’s fun for people of all ages. Basically, you’re assigned a character, and others have to guess who you are—the rules can differ a little depending on the size of the group and your preferences—using a series of yes or no questions.
Is guess who a solved game?
Guess Who? Strongly solved by Mihai Nica in 2016. The first player has a 63% chance of winning under optimal play by both sides.
How do you play Guess Who Questions?
Guessing the Mystery Card When you are ready to guess who is on the Mystery Card, make your guess on your turn instead of asking a question. You cannot ask a question and guess on the same turn. If you guess wrong, you lose the game! If you guess right, you win the game!
How do you play Guess Who in the classroom?
When you have a few minutes left in class, choose a card and read one of the facts. Then give two or three students a chance to guess who the person is. If no one guesses, then read one more fact and continue in this way until the person is guessed.