- 1 How do you reply to How are you?
- 2 What to say after asking how are you?
- 3 What to say when your crush asks how are you?
- 4 How are you doing flirty reply?
- 5 How should I respond to a girl text?
- 6 How are you another way to ask?
- 7 How do you say I am fine in different ways?
- 8 How do you start a conversation?
- 9 What do I say if my crush asks me if I like him?
- 10 When a guy says what’s up to a girl?
- 11 What can I say instead of hey?
- 12 What can I say instead of I am fine?
- 13 How do you ask how are you without saying it?
How do you reply to How are you?
5 thoughtful ways to answer the question ‘How are you? ‘
- THANKS FOR ASKING. I’M DOING WELL.
- THINGS ARE GOOD.
- I’VE HAD A WHIRLWIND OF A WEEK, BUT I’M HANGING IN THERE.
- IT HAS BEEN A ROUGH WEEK.
- I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE END OF THE PANDEMIC.
- 3 ways leaders can hold engaging presentations in a hybrid setting.
What to say after asking how are you?
How many times have you had this exchange with prospects? You say, “Hey there, how are you?” They respond, “ I’m good, thanks. And you? ” You say, “I’m good too, thanks for asking.”
What to say when your crush asks how are you?
Flirty Ways for How to Respond to How Are You (To Your Crush)
- 01Well, I am good, but I’ve been even better in the last 2-3 seconds.
- 02It all depends on how I’m willing to feel, really.
- 03I might not have been so great, but it’s not going to stop me from ending this day on a great note.
How are you doing flirty reply?
Here are 11 ways how to respond to what are you doing when your crush/partner asks:
- 01“I’m just here thinking about you.”
- 02“Not you, unfortunately.”
- 03 “Watching [insert TV show/movie].
- 04“Trying to figure out when you’re finally going to ask me out.”
- 05 “Just playing with [insert pet name and picture].
How should I respond to a girl text?
A good way to get her to respond is by letting her know you are thinking about her. Text her things like: ” I really liked that outfit you wore yesterday.” or “You kicked butt when we all went bowling last week.” These things make her pay attention to the conversation, feel special, and know you like her.
How are you another way to ask?
Long time no see!
- What’s going on? This is a great, informal way to say hello to someone you already know.
- What’s new (with you)? This is another great and informal way to say hi to someone you know.
- What’s up?
- How have you been?
- How’s everything?
- How’s it going?
- You all right?
- Hey, hey man.
How do you say I am fine in different ways?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- I’m fine thank you.
- I feel great / marvellous / fine.
- Couldn’t be better.
- Fit as a fiddle.
- Very well, thanks.
- Not bad.
How do you start a conversation?
Comment on the weather.
- Ask for information. A great way to start a conversation is to ask for information from the person you want to talk to.
- Pay a compliment.
- Comment on something pleasant.
- Introduce yourself.
- Offer help.
- Mention a shared experience.
- Praise the person.
- Ask about them.
What do I say if my crush asks me if I like him?
Respond with honesty and kindness. If she likes you back, you can tell her “ I’m so excited that you like me too! ” If she does not like you back, you can tell her honestly “I’m sad that you do not like me, but I appreciate that you told me.” You can also thank her for being brave enough to bring up the conversation.
When a guy says what’s up to a girl?
It’s just a greeting meaning ” What is happening?”, and a reply that nothing’s happening means you’re fine. That is an expression that has about as much meaningfulness as “How are you?” or “How’s it going?” All, including “What’s up?” are used as greetings.
What can I say instead of hey?
synonyms for hey
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
What can I say instead of I am fine?
I’m good. I’m doing well. I’m okay (or OK). I’m alright. Some other, more casual ways to answer when someone asks how you are:
- Not bad.
- Not too shabby.
- Can’t complain.
- Pretty good.
How do you ask how are you without saying it?
IN A CONVERSATION + YOU’RE READY TO DO SOME DEEP LISTENING
- What would you like to talk about or not talk about today? (Bonus points here for asking for consent!)
- How’s your heart today?
- What’s alive for you in this moment?
- What’s your day (or week) been like so far?
- What’s on your mind this morning/afternoon/evening?