- 1 How do you say good effort?
- 2 What to say instead of you’re the best?
- 3 What is a bigger word for good?
- 4 How do you say good job in a better way?
- 5 How do you say well done to someone?
- 6 How do you respond when someone says your the best?
- 7 How do you say awesome in slang?
- 8 What are 5 good synonyms?
- 9 What are the most positive words?
How do you say good effort?
synonyms for good effort
- best effort.
- energetic effort.
- old college try.
- valiant effort.
What to say instead of you’re the best?
50 ways to say “you’re awesome.”
- You astonish me.
- You’re a virtuoso.
- Your sagacity is stunning.
- You’re a glitterbomb of glory.
- Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.
- You’re a marvel, mama.
- You’ve blinded me with science!
- You just revived my faith in humanity.
What is a bigger word for good?
great, satisfying, exceptional, positive, acceptable, satisfactory, valuable, superb, marvelous, bad, wonderful, favorable, excellent, respectable, honest, useful, talented, efficient, reliable, able.
How do you say good job in a better way?
That’s great. I’m impressed. Keep working on it; you’re improving. Congratulations, you got it right!
How do you say well done to someone?
21 ways to say “well done”
- I’m proud you’re on my team.
- Congratulations on a terrific job.
- You’re so helpful. Thank you.
- You continually improve. Well done.
- Thanks so much for your consistent effort.
- I really admire your perseverance.
- Your cheerful mood lifts the team’s spirit.
- You’re a champion.
How do you respond when someone says your the best?
A few common responses to compliments are “you’re welcome”, “no problem”, “ my pleasure” or “glad I could help”. The best of all is ” My Pleasure”. because it suggests that you accepted the opportunity and tried your best to help and solve the issue and gave the best solution that really worked for the person.
How do you say awesome in slang?
- Dope – Cool or awesome.
- GOAT – “Greatest of All Time”
- Gucci – Good, cool, or going well.
- Lit – Amazing, cool, or exciting.
- OMG – An abbreviation for “Oh my gosh” or “Oh my God”
- Salty – Bitter, angry, agitated.
- Sic/Sick – Cool or sweet.
- Snatched – Looks good, perfect, or fashionable; the new “on fleek”
What are 5 good synonyms?
- adj.pleasant, fine.
- adj.moral, virtuous.
- adj.competent, skilled.
- adj.useful, adequate.
- adj.reliable; untainted.
- adj.kind, giving.
- adj.authentic, real.
What are the most positive words?
Positive Words Vocabulary List
- absolutely. accepted. acclaimed. accomplish.
- beaming. beautiful. believe. beneficial.
- calm. celebrated. certain. champ.
- dazzling. delight. delightful. distinguished.
- earnest. easy. ecstatic. effective.
- fabulous. fair. familiar. famous.
- generous. genius. genuine. giving.
- handsome. happy. harmonious. healing.