- 1 How do you translate wolf in German?
- 2 Is Wolf a German word?
- 3 What are some cool German words?
- 4 What does Waan mean in German?
- 5 What is Dutch for wolf?
- 6 What is the Celtic word for wolf?
- 7 What’s tiger in German?
- 8 What are some German last names?
- 9 What is the most beautiful German word?
- 10 What is the most German word?
- 11 How do we say hi in German?
How do you translate wolf in German?
Translate wolf from English to German
- wolf → Wolf, Wölfin, Papagallo.
- wolf → herunterschlingen.
- wolf → Wolf.
Is Wolf a German word?
English, Danish, and German: from a short form of the various Germanic compound names with a first element wolf ‘wolf’, or a byname or nickname with this meaning. This name is widespread throughout northern, central, and eastern Europe, as well as in Britain and German-speaking countries.
What are some cool German words?
10 beautiful and memorable German words
- Sehnsucht. Amid different definitions, which vary from yearning, desire and/or craving, Sehnsucht is a feeling of longing for something unknown and indefinite.
What does Waan mean in German?
wan Adjective. wan, ( faintweakfeeblefrailpalesick )
What is Dutch for wolf?
wolf → wolf. wolf → wolf, wolvin.
What is the Celtic word for wolf?
The Irish word for wolf is Mac Tíre meaning literally “Son of the Country(side)” and association with human transformation linger. Whilst some consider this to be imported, there are many references in Irish mythology to lycanthropes and changing to other animal forms.
What’s tiger in German?
tiger → Bär, Tiger.
What are some German last names?
List of the most common surnames in Germany
- Müller, occupation (miller)
- Schmidt, occupation (smith)
- Schneider, occupation (tailor)
- Fischer, occupation (fisherman)
- Weber, occupation (weaver)
- Meyer, occupation (originally a manorial landlord, later a self-employed farmer)
- Wagner, occupation (wainwright)
What is the most beautiful German word?
Gemütlichkeit has been named “the most beautiful German word” of 2019, according to a vote of 850 German learners from 46 countries in the magazine “Deutsch Perfekt”. The term roughly translates to comfort, but also coins a unique feeling which also encompasses warmth and coziness.
What is the most German word?
At 80 letters, the longest word ever composed in German is “Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft,” meaning, the “Association for Subordinate Officials of the Head Office Management of the Danube Steamboat Electrical Services.” But it’s a coinage of strung together more for
How do we say hi in German?
Hello in German
- 1 – Hallo.
- 2 – Hi.
- 3 – Servus.
- 4 – Moin.
- 5 – Grüß Gott / Grüß dich.
- 6 – Grüezi.
- 7 – Jo.
- 8 – Guten Morgen.