- 1 What is the response to Asante Sana?
- 2 Does Asante mean thank you?
- 3 What are some Swahili words?
- 4 How do you say thank you politely?
- 5 How do you reply to Habari?
- 6 What is reply of Hakuna Matata?
- 7 What’s the meaning of Obrigado?
- 8 How do you reply to Karibu?
- 9 What is the meaning of Habari Yako?
- 10 What is the Swahili word?
- 11 What does Timon mean in Swahili?
- 12 How do you say thank you professionally?
- 13 How do you thank someone with a word?
- 14 How do you express gratitude in words?
What is the response to Asante Sana?
So when someone says Asante to you, you can simply reply with: Karibu or Kamwe. Now it’s time for Medina’s Insights. If you’re not sure about whether to use Asante or Asante sana, keeping it simple is always your safest bet.
Does Asante mean thank you?
Asante – “ Thank you! ” You will use this word the most in your conversations. Sana – (Very) used as in Asante-sana– Thank you VERY much.
What are some Swahili words?
14 Beautiful Swahili Words to Learn
- 14 BEAUTIFUL SWAHILI WORDS.
- Furaha – ‘Happiness’ or ‘rejoice’
- Jabali – ‘Strong as a rock’
- Mahaba– ‘Love’
- Nakupenda – ‘I love you’
- Polepole – ‘Slowly’
- Hakuna Matata – ‘No worries’
- Upepo – ‘Breeze’
How do you say thank you politely?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you reply to Habari?
Most commonly, the answer to the habari greeting is, nzuri (meaning, “good”), but other answers such as salama, nzuri sana, nzuri tu, etc.
What is reply of Hakuna Matata?
Hakuna Matata and other Swahili phrases Hakuna Mata is mainly used in greetings as when someone asks, ‘How are you? ‘ A response could be, ‘No problem or conflict – Hakuna Matata. ‘
What’s the meaning of Obrigado?
Obrigado/Obrigada ‘Obrigado’ means ‘ thank you.
How do you reply to Karibu?
Karibu. – Welcome. If there is more than one person visiting, the response is: Karibuni. – Welcome all.
What is the meaning of Habari Yako?
Habari yako refers to one person in English it means how are you.
What is the Swahili word?
The word Swahili is itself an Arabic word meaning ‘coastal people’.
What does Timon mean in Swahili?
means “to be foolish, silly, weakminded, careless, negligent.” Timon is one of the few characters whose name has no meaning in Swahili; Timon is a historical Greek name, taken to mean “he who respects.” Timon’s name may derive from Shakespeare’s tragedy Timon of Athens, another Shakespeare reference in a film which
How do you say thank you professionally?
These general thank-you phrases can be used for all personal and professional communications:
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you thank someone with a word?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you express gratitude in words?
You can put extra stress or emphasis on the words that express these feelings of gratitude, such as “thanks,” “thank,” “appreciate,” “thankful,” and “ grateful.” Use Intonation That Expresses Your Appreciation
- Thank you.
- I appreciate it.
- I’m so grateful.
- We’re so thankful.