- 1 What are the hardest words to pronounce?
- 2 Why do people pronounce specific Pacific?
- 3 What is this word specific?
- 4 How do you use specific in a sentence?
- 5 What word takes 3 hours to say?
- 6 What are the 5 longest words?
- 7 What is the hardest word?
- 8 Is Pacific and specific the same?
- 9 What is the difference between specific and particular?
- 10 What is the meaning of not specific?
What are the hardest words to pronounce?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
Why do people pronounce specific Pacific?
Because it feels like flagging it up would humiliate the person and their inability to pronounce the word. It’s just that Pacific is already a word. A very specific word.
What is this word specific?
: special or particular.: clearly and exactly presented or stated: precise or exact.: relating to a particular person, situation, etc.
How do you use specific in a sentence?
Specific sentence example
- It’s easy to identify specific crimes and follow them up.
- She dropped Jonathan off and told him to meet her at a specific time and place.
- We never had much luck going back to a specific time that long ago.
- We have specific criteria and certain limitations.
What word takes 3 hours to say?
You will be surprised to know that the longest word in English has 1, 89,819 letters and it will take you three and a half hours to pronounce it correctly. This is a chemical name of titin, the largest known protein.
What are the 5 longest words?
10 Longest Words in the English Language
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
What is the hardest word?
Top 10 Hardest Words to Spell
- Pochemuchka. A Russian term used when a person asks too many questions.
- Gobbledegook. Gobbledegook is incoherent babbling in a fashion that makes no sense amounting to random words and noises to your listeners.
Is Pacific and specific the same?
As adjectives the difference between specific and pacific is that specific is explicit or definite while pacific is calm, peaceful.
What is the difference between specific and particular?
As nouns the difference between specific and particular is that specific is a distinguishing attribute or quality while particular is a small individual part of something larger; a detail, a point.
What is the meaning of not specific?
: not specific: such as. a: lacking in detail or particulars nonspecific answers a nonspecific description. b: not caused by a specific or identified agent nonspecific enteritis. c: not restricted to a particular category, situation, or group nonspecific flu-like symptoms.