- 1 How do you say Moon in 5 languages?
- 2 How do you say moonlight in other languages?
- 3 How do you say Moon in India?
- 4 What’s a Moonchild?
- 5 What is the most beautiful French word?
- 6 What girl name means moon?
- 7 Is Luna Spanish for moon?
- 8 What are good moon names?
- 9 What is Moonlight Sanskrit?
- 10 How do you say Sun in other languages?
- 11 What is no moon day called?
- 12 Who is the God of moon in Greek mythology?
How do you say Moon in 5 languages?
- Bosnian: moon. Bulgarian: Catalan: lluna. Cebuano: bulan. Chinese (Simplified): 月亮 Chinese (Traditional): 月亮
- Indonesian: bulan. Irish: ghealach. Italian: Luna. Japanese: 月 Javanese: rembulan. Kannada: ಚಂದ್ರ
- Polish: księżyc. Portuguese (Portugal, Brazil): lua. Punjabi: ਚੰਦ Romanian: luna. Russian: Samoan: masina.
How do you say moonlight in other languages?
In other languages moonlight
- American English: moonlight /ˈmunlaɪt/
- Brazilian Portuguese: luar.
- Chinese: 月光
- European Spanish: luz de la luna.
- French: clair de lune.
- German: Mondschein.
- Italian: chiaro di luna.
- Japanese: 月光
How do you say Moon in India?
The word “Chandra ” literally means “bright, shining or glittering” and is used for the “Moon” in Sanskrit, Hindi and other Indian languages.
What’s a Moonchild?
noun, plural moon·chil·dren. a person born under the zodiacal sign of Cancer.
What is the most beautiful French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What girl name means moon?
Girl Names That Mean Moon
- Aitne. Meaning: Greek name that represents one of the moons of Jupiter.
- Altalune. Meaning: Latin name for “over the moon” or “higher than the moon”
- Amaris. Meaning: Old Irish name for moon child; Hebrew name for God has given.
Is Luna Spanish for moon?
What Does the Name Luna Mean? The name Luna means “moon” in Latin and in several languages with Latin roots, including Spanish and Italian.
What are good moon names?
25 Baby Names That Mean Moon
- Apollo. Yes, it’s a reference to the handsome son of Zeus, but this name also pays tribute to the NASA space program that landed the first-ever humans on the moon.
- Callisto. One of the moons of Jupiter, this gender-neutral name also means “most beautiful.”
What is Moonlight Sanskrit?
Pronunciation. IPA: munlaɪtSanskrit: मून्लाइट
How do you say Sun in other languages?
In other languages sunshine
- American English: sunshine /ˈsʌnʃaɪn/
- Arabic: ضُوْءُ الشَّمْس
- Brazilian Portuguese: brilho do sol.
- Chinese: 阳光
- Croatian: sunčev sjaj.
- Czech: sluneční svit.
- Danish: solskin.
- Dutch: zonneschijn.
What is no moon day called?
Amāvásyā is often translated as new moon since there is no standard term for the Moon before conjunction in English.
Who is the God of moon in Greek mythology?
Selene, (Greek: “Moon”) Latin Luna, in Greek and Roman religion, the personification of the moon as a goddess. She was worshipped at the new and full moons.