- 1 How do you say basic words in Mandarin?
- 2 Do you speak Mandarin in Mandarin?
- 3 How Q is pronounced in Mandarin?
- 4 What did you say in Mandarin?
- 5 Should I learn Cantonese or Mandarin?
- 6 What is basic Mandarin?
- 7 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 8 How long does it take to learn basic Mandarin?
- 9 How do you say my Chinese is OK?
- 10 What does Shuo mean in Chinese?
- 11 How do you say sh in Mandarin?
- 12 What is Z in Japanese?
How do you say basic words in Mandarin?
Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Phrases
- Hello: Nǐhǎo (Nee how)
- Thank you: Xièxiè (Shieh-shieh)
- You’re welcome: Bù kèqì (Boo kuh-chi)
- Good morning: Zǎo (Zhow)
- Goodnight: Wǎn’ān (One-un)
- My name is…: Wǒ jiào (
- My friend’s name is: Wǒ de péngyǒu jiào…
Do you speak Mandarin in Mandarin?
Here are a few different ways to answer the question: do you speak Chinese? Do you speak Mandarin? ► Nǐ huì shuō Zhōngwén ma? (trad) 你會說中文嗎?
How Q is pronounced in Mandarin?
In Mandarin, “q” doesn’t make the /kw/ sound. It makes a very light version of the /ch/ sound. But it isn’t exactly the /ch/ sound though, and there aren’t any parts of an English word that mimic its sound. Tongue placement: Touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth and say “choo choo” like a train.
What did you say in Mandarin?
你说(說)什么(麼) ？ (ní shuō shénme?)
Should I learn Cantonese or Mandarin?
Mandarin is easier to learn As we covered above, Mandarin is easier to learn in regards to both writing and speaking. Cantonese is seen to be more difficult because it has from 6 to 9 tones, each of which signify different things (while Mandarin only has 4 tones).
What is basic Mandarin?
Basic Mandarin Greetings Hello: 你好 – nǐ hǎo. I am: 我是– wǒ shì How are you?: 你好吗– nǐ hǎo ma. I’m good thanks: 我很好的谢谢– wǒ hěn hǎo xiè xiè Have you eaten?: 你吃了吗– nǐ chī le ma.
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million.
How long does it take to learn basic Mandarin?
It takes a learner with average aptitude only 15 weeks to reach level 2 for Spanish or French, but about 50 weeks to reach a similar level of the Chinese language. If you want to be fully fluent in Mandarin, you’d better plan to spend about 230 weeks, which is about 4 years.
How do you say my Chinese is OK?
How to Say OK in Chinese
- 1. 好 pinyin. hǎo literal. good liberal. ok. In Chinese, 好literally means good.
- 2. 好的 pinyin. hǎo de literal. good liberal. ok.
- 3. 好啊 pinyin. hǎo ‘a literal. good liberal. ok.
- 4. 好的啊 pinyin. hǎo de ‘a literal. good liberal. ok.
What does Shuo mean in Chinese?
English translation of 说 ( shuo / shuō ) – to say in Chinese.
How do you say sh in Mandarin?
First, the zh, ch, and sh sounds in Mandarin are all pronounced with the tongue in the same place, just as the sounds “j,” “ch,” and “sh” in English are all pronounced with the tongue in the same place. Try saying those English sounds (just the consonants) in a row. You don’t have to move your tongue to do it.
What is Z in Japanese?
When we say ” 象 ” we pronounce it with “z” or “dz” and “絶対” is pronounced with “dz”. But they are the same Z of Japanese. There are no difference for us.