- 1 What does the Italian word moron mean?
- 2 How do you insult in Italian?
- 3 How do you say village idiot in Italian?
- 4 How do you say crazy in Italian slang?
- 5 What does chooch mean in Italian?
- 6 What does jabroni mean in Italian?
- 7 What is Italian for no?
- 8 What should you never say to an Italian?
- 9 What are some Italian slang words?
- 10 What is Scemo?
- 11 What is idiot called in French?
- 12 What does Gagootz mean in Italian?
- 13 What is a goomba in Italian?
- 14 What does Jadrool mean in Italian?
What does the Italian word moron mean?
/ˈmoːron/ informal. an offensive word for someone who you think is very stupid; idiot. idiota, cretino, deficiente. 5
How do you insult in Italian?
Vaffanculo! Our top 5 Italian insults
- Vaffanculo a chi t’è morto. Translation: “Go f#**# your dead family members.” Or “the souls of your dead family members.”
- Vattela a pigliare in culo. Translation: “Go take it up your ass.”
- Levati dai coglioni. Translation: “Get off my balls.”
- Testa di cazzo.
- Che cavolo.
How do you say village idiot in Italian?
“village idiot” in Italian
- scemo del villaggio.
- scema del villaggio.
How do you say crazy in Italian slang?
Pazzo (feminine: pazza | plural: pazzi or pazze) is one of the most common words for crazy in Italian. Synonyms for pazzo:
- matto (crazy, reckless, odd)
- folle (crazy, deranged)
- squilibrato (unbalanced)
- essere/andare fuori di testa (be/go out of one’s mind)
- far uscire di testa (drive someone crazy)
What does chooch mean in Italian?
Yes, Chooch means “ a person without common sense ” in Italian slang, from the word ciuccio, from which “chooch” is derived. However, in the south of Italy, Chooch also means donkey, something akin to the American slang of similar meaning, or in other words, an “idiot”.
What does jabroni mean in Italian?
jabroni[ juh-broh-nee ] noun. Slang. a stupid, foolish, or contemptible person; loser: She always has a comeback to own the trolls and jabronis on Twitter.
What is Italian for no?
The Italian words for Yes is Sì, and the Italian word for No is No! Find out how to pronounce them in this free Italian lesson.
What should you never say to an Italian?
Top 18 Things You Should NEVER Say to an Italian Woman
- Let’s go to Olive Garden.
- Lower your voice.
- I don’t want to be around your family.
- Pick me up for dinner.
- Calm down.
- Let’s meet for an “eXpresso”
- I hope you don’t mind I left my shoes on.
What are some Italian slang words?
10 Essential Italian Slang Words & Expressions
- Che figo! | How awesome!
- Che schifo! | That’s gross!
- In bocca al lupo | Good luck, Break a leg. Click play to hear it pronounced:
- Fregatura | Rip off. Click play to hear it pronounced:
- I vecchi | Parents.
- Mannaggia | Damn!
- Devo filare | I gotta run/jet.
What is Scemo?
Scemo is just one of many possible synonyms for idiota, including cretino, stupido, sciocco, and deficiente. SCEMO: silly, stupid.
What is idiot called in French?
More French words for idiot. le idiot noun. fool, stupid, moron, ass, imbecile. imbécile noun. imbecile, fool, silly, moron, jerk.
What does Gagootz mean in Italian?
Gagootz is an Italian-American word for zucchini. It derives from the name of an Italian squash cucuzza.
What is a goomba in Italian?
1 informal: a close friend or associate —used especially among Italian-American men. 2 informal + disparaging: a member of a secret chiefly Italian-American crime organization: mafioso broadly: gangster. 3 informal, often disparaging + offensive: an Italian American.
What does Jadrool mean in Italian?
Jadrool meaning Filters. (slang, US, Italian American) A loser; a bum.