- 1 What is idiot called in French?
- 2 How do you say idiot in other languages?
- 3 How do you say cool in French slang?
- 4 How do you say Girl in French slang?
- 5 What we say mental in French?
- 6 What’s a better word for dumb?
- 7 What is the meaning of Salak?
- 8 Is Sacre bleu a swear word?
- 9 Why do the French say sacre bleu?
- 10 What does Binks mean in French?
- 11 What is French for beautiful girl?
- 12 How do you say baby girl in French?
- 13 What is Kiff in French?
What is idiot called in French?
More French words for idiot. le idiot noun. fool, stupid, moron, ass, imbecile. imbécile noun. imbecile, fool, silly, moron, jerk.
How do you say idiot in other languages?
In other languages idiot
- American English: idiot /ˈɪdiət/
- Arabic: أَبْلَهٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: idiota.
- Chinese: 白痴
- Croatian: idiot.
- Czech: idiot.
- Danish: idiot.
- Dutch: idioot.
How do you say cool in French slang?
French translation of ‘cool’
- 3. [ clothes, fabric] léger/ère.
- 5. (= unfriendly) froid(e)
- 6. (= impertinent) effronté(e)
- 7. ( informal) (= good) cool (informal) ⧫ sympa (informal) cool! super!
How do you say Girl in French slang?
Meuf. Our first example is meuf, which was originally femme. And, as with the word femme, this term can be used to refer to a female, or your girlfriend, although it can have pejorative connotations.
What we say mental in French?
You’re mental! Tu es timbré!
What’s a better word for dumb?
Some common synonyms of dumb are crass, dense, dull, and stupid.
What is the meaning of Salak?
1: the pear-shaped pineapple-flavored fruit of a Philippine palm (Zalacca edulia) having a twisting snakelike skin. 2 or less commonly salak palm: the palm that bears the salak fruit.
Is Sacre bleu a swear word?
Sacrebleu or sacre bleu is a French profanity used as a cry of surprise or happiness. It is a minced oath form of the profane sacré dieu, “holy God”. The holy God exclamation being profane is related to the second commandment: “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”
Why do the French say sacre bleu?
It literally means “sacred blue,” but it comes from “sacré Dieu” or “sacred God.” “Bleu” was used by people to replace “Dieu” in order to avoid the blasphemy of explicitly using the name of God.
What does Binks mean in French?
binks. This is a slang term for housing estate or working-class area. j’ai le mort (I’m dead) This would be used by someone to mean that they are very angry. daron/daronne – mum/dad.
What is French for beautiful girl?
the beautiful girl (pretty girl; doll; manequin) la jolie fille; le mannequin. jolie fille [la ~] noun.
How do you say baby girl in French?
- (= child) fille f ⧫ fillette f. a five-year-old girl une petite fille de cinq ans ⧫ une fillette de cinq ans.
- (= young unmarried woman) jeune fille. a sixteen-year-old girl une jeune fille de seize ans.
- (= daughter) fille f. They’ve got a girl and two boys.
- the girls (informal) (= female friends) les filles.
What is Kiff in French?
Kif-kif means ‘ it’s all the same ‘, ‘it’s equal’, or ‘it makes no difference’.