- 1 How say how are you?
- 2 How do you say how are you in good way?
- 3 How do you say hi in a cute way?
- 4 How do you ask how are you without saying it?
- 5 How are you doing flirty reply?
- 6 What to say after how are you?
- 7 What to reply for how are you doing?
- 8 How do you write 5 in kanji?
- 9 What is another way to write 5 2?
- 10 What to say instead of what’s up?
- 11 What can I say instead of I am fine?
- 12 What can we say instead of good morning?
How say how are you?
Ways to say ‘How are you? ‘
- What’s up? Yes, thanks. Not much.
- How’s it going? It went. Not bad.
- What’s going on? Yes, it’s on. Not too much.
- How have you been? I’ve been, thanks. Pretty good.
- What have you been up to? The top. The usual.
- Are you well? I’m in a well, thanks.
- How are you keeping?
How do you say how are you in good way?
Long time no see!
- What’s going on? This is a great, informal way to say hello to someone you already know.
- What’s new (with you)? This is another great and informal way to say hi to someone you know.
- What’s up?
- How have you been?
- How’s everything?
- How’s it going?
- You all right?
- Hey, hey man.
How do you say hi in a cute way?
Here are some cute ways to say hi:
- “Hey, cutie! How’s it going?”
- “Hey there, beautiful! What have you been up to so far today?”
- “Hey, lovely! How was your day?”
How do you ask how are you without saying it?
IN A CONVERSATION + YOU’RE READY TO DO SOME DEEP LISTENING
- What would you like to talk about or not talk about today? (Bonus points here for asking for consent!)
- How’s your heart today?
- What’s alive for you in this moment?
- What’s your day (or week) been like so far?
- What’s on your mind this morning/afternoon/evening?
How are you doing flirty reply?
Here are 11 ways how to respond to what are you doing when your crush/partner asks:
- 01“I’m just here thinking about you.”
- 02“Not you, unfortunately.”
- 03 “Watching [insert TV show/movie].
- 04“Trying to figure out when you’re finally going to ask me out.”
- 05 “Just playing with [insert pet name and picture].
What to say after how are you?
How many times have you had this exchange with prospects? You say, “Hey there, how are you?” They respond, “ I’m good, thanks. And you? ” You say, “I’m good too, thanks for asking.”
What to reply for how are you doing?
If someone asks “How are you doing?,” grammatically you should answer “ Well.” This says “I’m doing well.” Since “doing” is an action verb, we need to use the adverb “well” to describe that action.
How do you write 5 in kanji?
- kanji: 五
- hiragana: ご
What is another way to write 5 2?
You can write five halves as 5/2.
What to say instead of what’s up?
Different Ways to Say “What’s Up?”
- Sup? ( short slang version of what’s up)
- How’s it going?
- What’s going on?
- Wagwan (Slang version of ‘What’s going on? ‘)
- What’s happening?
- What’s new?
- Anything new with you?
What can I say instead of I am fine?
I’m good. I’m doing well. I’m okay (or OK). I’m alright. Some other, more casual ways to answer when someone asks how you are:
- Not bad.
- Not too shabby.
- Can’t complain.
- Pretty good.
What can we say instead of good morning?
synonyms for good morning
- buenos dias.
- good morrow.