- 1 How do you say hello in 100 different languages?
- 2 How do you say hello in 20 different languages?
- 3 How do you say hi in all languages?
- 4 How do you say hello in 29 languages?
- 5 What can I say instead of hi?
- 6 What language is Ciao?
- 7 How do you say hi in a fun way?
- 8 What does Guten Tag?
- 9 How do you say hi in a text message?
- 10 What language is Bonjour?
- 11 How do you say dream in different languages?
How do you say hello in 100 different languages?
How to Say “Hello” in 100 of the World’s Most Spoken Languages
- English: hello.
- Where it’s spoken: India, Fiji, Nepal.
- Portuguese: olá, oi, alô
- Where it’s spoken: Japan.
- German: hallo, guten tag.
- Malay/Indonesian: selamat siang.
- Where it’s spoken: Vietnam.
- French: bonjour.
How do you say hello in 20 different languages?
How to say ‘Hello’ in 20 Languages
- Indo-European Languages.
- BONJOUR – French.
- HOLA – Spanish.
- HALLO / GUTEN TAG – German.
- CIAO – Italian.
- OLÀ – Portuguese.
- NAMASTE – Hindi.
- SALAAM – Persian (Farsi)
How do you say hi in all languages?
How To Say Hello In Different Languages: 21 Ways To Greet The World
- French. Formal: Bonjour. Informal: Salut.
- Spanish. Formal: Hola. Informal: ¿Qué tal? (What’s up?)
- Russian. Formal: Zdravstvuyte.
- Chinese. Formal: Nǐn hǎo.
- Italian. Formal: Salve.
- Japanese. Formal: Konnichiwa.
- German. Formal: Guten Tag.
- Portuguese. Formal: Olá
How do you say hello in 29 languages?
Here are some languages whose formal version of “Hello” translates as “Good day”:
- Romanian: Bună ziua.
- French: Bonjour.
- German: Guten tag.
- Yiddish: אַ גוטן טאָג (a gutn tog)
- Dutch: Goede dag.
- Swedish: God dag.
What can I say instead of hi?
synonyms for hi
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
- good morning.
What language is Ciao?
One of the most well known Italian greetings throughout the world is the informal greeting known as “Ciao.” It is known for being used as either “hello” or “goodbye” between family members, friends, and those amongst the same peer group.
How do you say hi in a fun way?
101 Funny Ways To Say Hello To People
- a. Try accents – Add a silly or foreign accent to your hello.
- b. Silly voices – Try it out, especially if you are speaking to a kid.
- c. Impersonate someone – If you try impersonating someone, it will make your greeting extra funny!
What does Guten Tag?
: good day: good afternoon: hello.
How do you say hi in a text message?
Here are some ideas for funny ways to say hi: “Howdy, there!” or “Howdy, gorgeous!” “Hey, hi, hello!” “ Ahoy, matey!
What language is Bonjour?
French noun. bon·jour | bōⁿ-zhür
How do you say dream in different languages?
In other languages dream
- American English: dream /ˈdrim/
- Arabic: حُلْم
- Brazilian Portuguese: sonho.
- Chinese: 梦
- Croatian: san.
- Czech: sen.
- Danish: drøm.
- Dutch: droom.