- 1 How do you say hello in 100 languages?
- 2 How do you say hello in 20 languages?
- 3 How do you say hello in 40 languages?
- 4 What can I say instead of hi?
- 5 What language is Ciao?
- 6 How do you say hi?
- 7 What does Guten Tag?
- 8 How do you say hi in a cute way?
- 9 How do you say hi in a fun way?
- 10 What is a Spanish greeting?
- 11 What’s the meaning of Ciao?
- 12 What is hello in Swahili?
How do you say hello in 100 languages?
How to Say “Hello” in 100 of the World’s Most Spoken Languages
- English: hello.
- Where it’s spoken: India, Fiji, Nepal.
- Portuguese: olá, oi, alô
- Where it’s spoken: Japan.
- German: hallo, guten tag.
- Malay/Indonesian: selamat siang.
- Where it’s spoken: Vietnam.
- French: bonjour.
How do you say hello in 20 languages?
How to say ‘Hello’ in 20 Languages
- Indo-European Languages.
- BONJOUR – French.
- HOLA – Spanish.
- HALLO / GUTEN TAG – German.
- CIAO – Italian.
- OLÀ – Portuguese.
- NAMASTE – Hindi.
- SALAAM – Persian (Farsi)
How do you say hello in 40 languages?
How To Say “Hello” In 40 European Languages
- English – Hello in English is Hello – no point repeating that really but figured I might as well start with the obvious!
- Ukrainian – Dobriy den.
- Spanish – Hola.
- French – Bonjour.
- Russian – Zdravstvuyte.
- Portuguese – Olá
- Dutch – Hallo.
- Danish – Hej.
What can I say instead of hi?
synonyms for hi
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
- good morning.
What language is Ciao?
One of the most well known Italian greetings throughout the world is the informal greeting known as “Ciao.” It is known for being used as either “hello” or “goodbye” between family members, friends, and those amongst the same peer group.
How do you say hi?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
What does Guten Tag?
: good day: good afternoon: hello.
How do you say hi in a cute way?
Here are some cute ways to say hi:
- “Hey, cutie! How’s it going?”
- “Hey there, beautiful! What have you been up to so far today?”
- “Hey, lovely! How was your day?”
How do you say hi in a fun way?
101 Funny Ways To Say Hello To People
- a. Try accents – Add a silly or foreign accent to your hello.
- b. Silly voices – Try it out, especially if you are speaking to a kid.
- c. Impersonate someone – If you try impersonating someone, it will make your greeting extra funny!
What is a Spanish greeting?
The common verbal greeting is “ Buenos dias” (Good day), “Buenas tardes” (Good afternoon) or “Buenas noches” (Good evening/night) depending on the time of day. People may also say “¿Como está?” (How are you). A more casual greeting is “Hola” (Hello).
What’s the meaning of Ciao?
Ciao (/ˈtʃaʊ/; Italian pronunciation: [ˈtʃaːo]) is an informal salutation in the Italian language that is used for both “hello” and “goodbye”. Its dual meaning of “hello” and “goodbye” makes it similar to shalom in Hebrew, salaam in Arabic, annyeong in Korean, aloha in Hawaiian, and chào in Vietnamese.
What is hello in Swahili?
There are basically five ways to say hello in Swahili: – nzuri (nZOOree) (fine) U hali gani? (oo HAlee GAnee) (how are you) – njema (fine) Shikamoo (a young person to an elder) – marahaba. For casual interactions: mambo?