- 1 What is a Mandarin greeting?
- 2 How do you say hello in Yue?
- 3 How do you reply to Ni Hao?
- 4 What do the Chinese say Namaste?
- 5 What are 4 greetings in Spanish?
- 6 What Ni Hao means?
- 7 How do you say hi in Taiwanese?
- 8 How do you say hi to everyone?
- 9 What is the difference between Ni Hao and Ni hao ma?
- 10 What is wo shi?
- 11 How do you say hi?
What is a Mandarin greeting?
你好。 nǐ hǎo; The standard “hello” greeting. Literally means “you good.” nín hǎo; The same “hello” greeting as above, except that 您 (nín), like in many European languages, is the polite form of “you”, used when addressing elders, or teachers etc.
How do you say hello in Yue?
您好 (nín hǎo) – “Hello” This is a more polite way to say “hello” in Chinese. You might already know that 您 (nín) is the formal “you” form.
How do you reply to Ni Hao?
To answer the question “你好吗 （nǐ hǎo mā）？”, Chinese usually say “我很好（wǒ hěn hǎo） ”, instead of “我好 (wǒ hǎo)”.
What do the Chinese say Namaste?
嗨 | Hāi | Hi! 嗨, or “hāi” in pīnyīn, is an informal greeting used by young people in urban areas to greet friends and other people around their age. It’s actually a loanword from English and is simply the Chinese form of the English greeting “hi.”
What are 4 greetings in Spanish?
Here are the most common greetings in Spanish:
- Hola – Hello.
- Buenas – Hi (informal)
- Buenos días – Good morning.
- Buen día – Good morning (less common, used in Argentina)
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – Good evening.
- Bienvenido – Welcome.
What Ni Hao means?
Nihao, Ni Hao, or 你好 (Chinese: 你好; lit. ‘hello’) may refer to: Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, a Canadian/American children’s television show.
How do you say hi in Taiwanese?
Taiwanese: Basic Survival Let’s start at the very beginning: Hello. You can greet the Taiwanese like a local by saying lí-hó (for one person) or lín-hó for more than one.
How do you say hi to everyone?
Formal Ways to Say Hello
- Hello. This is the standard opening word that everyone knows.
- Good Morning. This is a very polite greeting.
- Good Afternoon.
- Good Evening.
- It’s Nice to Meet You.
- It’s a Pleasure to Meet You.
- Greetings/Greetings and Salutations.
- Good to See You.
What is the difference between Ni Hao and Ni hao ma?
Ni hao means hello. Ni hao ma means ‘how are u? ‘ or ‘what’s up’. 你好means hello，for example: 你好，好久不见（hello, long time no see) 你好吗means how are you.
What is wo shi?
Wo shi= I am.
How do you say hi?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)