- 1 How do you say good morning in Cantonese Chinese?
- 2 What can I say instead of good morning?
- 3 What do the Chinese say Namaste?
- 4 What is ni hao ma answer?
- 5 What is a traditional Chinese greeting?
- 6 How do you say hello my name is in Cantonese?
- 7 How do you say very good in Cantonese?
- 8 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 9 What are 4 greetings in Spanish?
How do you say good morning in Cantonese Chinese?
So, first things first—how do you say “good morning” in Cantonese? 早 means “early” and 晨 means “dawn,” but together, 早晨 means “good morning.” We use this phrase excessively in the morning.
What can I say instead of good morning?
synonyms for good morning
- buenos dias.
- good morrow.
What do the Chinese say Namaste?
嗨 | Hāi | Hi! 嗨, or “hāi” in pīnyīn, is an informal greeting used by young people in urban areas to greet friends and other people around their age. It’s actually a loanword from English and is simply the Chinese form of the English greeting “hi.”
What is ni hao ma answer?
But how you respond people when they say to you “Ni hao ma?” (how are you?); It is pretty easy, just say ” Wo Hen Hao” (I am very good), Wo = I, Hen = Very, Hao = Good.
What is a traditional Chinese greeting?
Common Greeting in China The most common form of greeting in China is “ni hao”, usually translated as “Good day” but literally meaning “You are well”. The same greeting phrased as a question (How are you?) is “ni hao ma”. The response is usually “ni hao”.
How do you say hello my name is in Cantonese?
For the first phrase 你好, 我個名叫 means “Hello! My name is…”.
How do you say very good in Cantonese?
Very good or awesome ( jeng ) 正 An alternative to “hou ging”, “jeng” means “very good”. You can also say “hou jeng” if something is awesome. This term is better for describing things or experiences.
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million.
What are 4 greetings in Spanish?
Here are the most common greetings in Spanish:
- Hola – Hello.
- Buenas – Hi (informal)
- Buenos días – Good morning.
- Buen día – Good morning (less common, used in Argentina)
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – Good evening.
- Bienvenido – Welcome.