- 1 What are different ways to say congratulations?
- 2 Is congratulations a French word?
- 3 How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
- 4 How do you say good wishes in French?
- 5 How do you write a congratulations message?
- 6 Can you say big congratulations?
- 7 What does Bravo mean?
- 8 How do you spell excellent in French?
- 9 What is short for congratulations?
- 10 How do you congratulate someone for years of service?
- 11 How do you say all the best in different ways?
- 12 How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in French?
- 13 What are the best wishes?
What are different ways to say congratulations?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
Is congratulations a French word?
(Congratulations!) Well, félicitations is a perfect example of a word that includes the French nasal sound “õ”—one of four more “unusual” vowel sounds for English speakers.
How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
Ways to Say CONGRATULATIONS in English
- Hats off!
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Well done.
- Nice going.
How do you say good wishes in French?
Best wishes! Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!
How do you write a congratulations message?
General Congratulations Messages and Words of Congratulation
- “Congratulations to you, and wishing you even more success in the future.”
- “I couldn’t be happier for you, or more proud.
- “When everyone else said it couldn’t be done, you showed the opposite to be true.
- “Enjoy the success you have worked so hard to achieve.
Can you say big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
What does Bravo mean?
The definition of bravo is something you say or shout when applauding or otherwise commending someone for a job well-done. An example of a time when you would say bravo is after a splendid performance. interjection.
How do you spell excellent in French?
French translation of ‘excellent!’ ⧫ parfait!
What is short for congratulations?
The definition of congrats is a casual way to say congratulations.
How do you congratulate someone for years of service?
“ Congratulations on achieving one year of service with the company. Your steadfast faith and dedication to this organization are much appreciated.” “Your determination and effort that you have demonstrated during your time with us is surely just the beginning of what you will accomplish in the upcoming years!”
How do you say all the best in different ways?
Among the most used expressions to wish the best of luck to someone are:
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock ’em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You’ll do great!
- Fingers crossed!
How do you say happy birthday and best wishes in French?
The Standard Ways to Say “Happy Birthday” in French
- Joyeux anniversaire! Happy Birthday!
- Bon anniversaire! Happy Birthday!
- Passe(z) un bon anniversaire. Have a good birthday.
- Passe(z) une merveilleuse journée. Have a wonderful day.
- Meilleurs vœux. Best wishes.
- Quel âge as-tu?
- Quel âge avez-vous?
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns!
- You made every day in this place so much brighter.
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are.
- Wishing you all the best!
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor.
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!