- 1 How do I say beautiful girl in German?
- 2 What is a German lady called?
- 3 How do you say pretty girl in different languages?
- 4 How do you respond to vielen dank?
- 5 What does Shon mean in German?
- 6 How do you say you are pretty in English?
- 7 How do you greet a woman in German?
- 8 What is a German man called?
- 9 Is Fischl German?
- 10 What is a big word for beautiful?
- 11 How do you call a girl beautiful in Greek?
- 12 How do you say cute in all languages?
How do I say beautiful girl in German?
beautiful girl: Schnuckelchen; schönes Mädchen.
What is a German lady called?
Fräulein is the diminutive form of Frau, which was previously reserved only for married women. Frau is in origin the equivalent of “My lady” or “Madam”, a form of address of a noblewoman. Also, in East Germany, Fräulein continued in common usage until 1990.
How do you say pretty girl in different languages?
How to Say “Pretty” in 12 Different Languages
- Hebrew: yafa.
- Hindi: sundar.
- Mandarin: piao liang.
- Polish: ładna.
- Italian: bella.
- German: hübsch.
- Dutch: mooi.
- Russian: cimpatichnaya.
How do you respond to vielen dank?
Variations of the expression thank you in German
- Vielen Dank! This basically means thanks a lot.
- Danke sehr! Sehr means very.
- Danke im Voraus! If someone promises to do something for you or offers you something, you could respond with ‘danke im Voraus’ which means ‘thank you in advance’.
- Danke schön!
What does Shon mean in German?
Schön is a German surname, which means handsome or beautiful, from the Middle High German schoene, meaning “beautiful”, “friendly”, “nice”. Schon means “already” and “yet”. Alternative spellings include Schon and Schoen. Andreas Schön (born 1989), German footballer.
How do you say you are pretty in English?
You are very pretty. I think you are stunning. You look hot. 40 Ways to Say You Are Beautiful in Speaking Phrases
- You are so adorable.
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
- You make my heart melt.
- Your beauty is incomparable.
- Your smile melts my heart.
- Wow, You are gorgeous.
How do you greet a woman in German?
“Guten Tag” (Good day) or “Hallo” (Hello) are the most common verbal greetings used in Germany. In the South, some people may say “Grüß Gott” (literally translating as ‘Greet God’). In formal situations, one should address another person with their title and last name, “Herr” (Mr.) for men and “Frau” (Mrs.)
What is a German man called?
Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for GERMAN MAN [ herr ]
Is Fischl German?
Fischl’s name derives from the German word ‘Fisch’ (fish) plus the diminutive suffix -el. Thus, her name means “little fish.” In the English version, Fischl uses many German phrases: Fischl’s title, “Prinzessin der Verurteilung,” is German for “Princess of Condemnation.”
What is a big word for beautiful?
Some common synonyms of beautiful are comely, fair, handsome, lovely, and pretty. While all these words mean “exciting sensuous or aesthetic pleasure,” beautiful applies to whatever excites the keenest of pleasure to the senses and stirs emotion through the senses.
How do you call a girl beautiful in Greek?
ómorfo korítsi. More Greek words for beautiful girl. όμορφη κοπέλα
How do you say cute in all languages?
In other languages cute
- American English: cute /kyˈut/
- Arabic: جَذَّاب
- Brazilian Portuguese: encantador.
- Chinese: 可爱的
- Croatian: dražestan.
- Czech: roztomilý
- Danish: sød.
- Dutch: schattig.