- 1 How do you say I speak a little French?
- 2 How do you say I am a little girl in French?
- 3 How do you say I speak a bit of French?
- 4 What are some cute French words?
- 5 How do you ask are you French?
- 6 How do you say baby girl in French?
- 7 What do we call I am a girl in French?
- 8 What’s your name in French?
- 9 What is the prettiest French word?
- 10 What are pretty words?
- 11 What are some cute words?
How do you say I speak a little French?
je parle un petit peu français.
How do you say I am a little girl in French?
enfant; bambin; petite fille; petit; petit garçon; pimbêche; bêcheuse; bébé
How do you say I speak a bit of French?
” Je parle un petit peu de français. ” (I speak a little bit of French.)
What are some cute French words?
Top 10: Most popular French terms of endearment
- Mon amour: my love.
- Mon chou: My cabbage, but chou can also be short for a French cream puff called chou chantilly or chou à la crème.
- Chouchou: Derived from chou.
- Mon ange: My angel.
- Mon bébé: My baby.
- Doudou: What kids call their favorite toy or blankie.
- Mon coeur: My heart.
How do you ask are you French?
Comment vas-tu: The awkward “how are you” “Comment vas-tu” is the “informal” version of “comment allez-vous” as indicated by the use of “tu”, the informal French “you”. However, it also uses the inversion way of asking questions which is considered formal.
How do you say baby girl in French?
- (= child) fille f ⧫ fillette f. a five-year-old girl une petite fille de cinq ans ⧫ une fillette de cinq ans.
- (= young unmarried woman) jeune fille. a sixteen-year-old girl une jeune fille de seize ans.
- (= daughter) fille f. They’ve got a girl and two boys.
- the girls (informal) (= female friends) les filles.
What do we call I am a girl in French?
je suis un (e)
What’s your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What is the prettiest French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What are pretty words?
Synonyms for Beautiful
What are some cute words?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.