- 1 How do you make Siri say what u want her to say?
- 2 How do you make Siri rude?
- 3 How do you make Siri swear 2020?
- 4 How do I change Siri voice to Morgan Freeman?
- 5 How do you make Siri creepy laugh?
- 6 Why does Siri say uh huh now?
- 7 Does Siri cuss?
- 8 What should you never ask Siri?
- 9 What happens when you say 17 to Siri?
- 10 Can you change Siri’s name 2020?
- 11 What happens if you say hyphen to Siri?
- 12 What cool things can Siri do?
How do you make Siri say what u want her to say?
“Open the shortcuts app and hit ‘create personal automation’, hit ‘charger’. Next ‘add action’, select ‘ speak text ‘ and type in whatever you want. “And now, whenever you charge your phone, it’s gonna say whatever you programmed it to say.”
How do you make Siri rude?
One of the best ways to get a rise out of Siri is to say, “Siri, I’m naked.” She will respond by calling out the inappropriate nature of the sentence, saying things like, “That’s both inappropriate and irrelevant.” Yell something rude at Siri.
How do you make Siri swear 2020?
A funny “Easter egg” surfaced over the weekend in which you can get Siri to curse. All you have to do is ask your iPhone to define the word “mother.”
How do I change Siri voice to Morgan Freeman?
Step 3: Tap Sound > Voice Language, then choose Morgan Freeman. Finally, tap the X to return to the navigation screen.
How do you make Siri creepy laugh?
Did you know that you can make Siri laugh? You don’t have to tell her a joke, you just need to use a special ‘nickname’ and then listen to Siri try to pronounce it. This guy did it, and the results are hilarious, and honestly, a little bit creepy.
Why does Siri say uh huh now?
The issue started to happen after iOS 13 update and before that Siri always used to say Yes or NO, but after the update Siri replies with Uh-Huh and Um-Hmm. So the Apple is trying to make with new responses like uh-huh to make Siri more Human and easier to interact with.
Does Siri cuss?
Siri won’t respond with an f-bomb if you curse at her but she will call you whatever you tell her to call you. Turns out Siri doesn’t like being insulted. She will give you the first definition, Siri will then ask, “Do you want to hear the next one.” It’s hilarious because of the way in which Siri says it.
What should you never ask Siri?
And don’t miss the bonus at the end.
- Don’t try to find out if Jon Snow is alive.
- Never tell her to show you skin and home parasites.
- Don’t search for unknown animals or plants.
- Don’t ask her to call an ambulance.
- Don’t tell her you need to hide a body.
- Don’t tell Siri to call your boyfriend.
What happens when you say 17 to Siri?
According to the Siri user guide, iPhones automatically call the local emergency number no matter what emergency number you say. However, if there isn’t an emergency and you’re just telling Siri “17” — which is the emergency number for a small region in France — you’re wasting a lot of people’s time.
Can you change Siri’s name 2020?
You can also call her any other personal assistant, like Cortana or Android! You can’t really change her name, but you can tell her your name by making a contact of yourself or telling her your name!!
What happens if you say hyphen to Siri?
Many people have found that after saying the fifth “hyphen,” their phone’s iOs immediately “crashes” and either restarts their phone completely or closes their current screen and brings them back to their home one. So if you do, don’t worry – your phone will be exactly as it was before you said “hyphen” five times.
What cool things can Siri do?
15 Awesome Things You Didn’t Know Siri Can Do For You
- Raise To Speak. Typically, a user activates Siri by pressing and holding the Home button on the iPhone.
- Post To Twitter Or Facebook.
- Search For Tweets.
- Change It.
- Siri Can Do Math.
- Save Directly to Evernote.
- Location Based Reminders.
- Convert Measurements.