- 1 What is your name in Spanish Formal?
- 2 What is another way to say my name is in Spanish?
- 3 What Como te llamas means?
- 4 How do you say your age is formal in Spanish?
- 5 What are 5 greetings in Spanish?
- 6 How do you ask someone’s name?
- 7 How do you answer Como Te llama?
- 8 What do Bonita mean?
- 9 How do you use Como Te llama in a sentence?
What is your name in Spanish Formal?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas?
What is another way to say my name is in Spanish?
Using a Formal Introduction. Say “ Mi nombre es,” followed by your name. For example, if your name is John Smith, say “Mi nombre es John Smith.” The correct pronunciation of “Mi nombre es” is “Mee nohm-breh es,” and its literal translation is “My name is.”
What Como te llamas means?
Cómo te llamas is a conversational way to ask someone “What’s your name? ” in Spanish.
How do you say your age is formal in Spanish?
To say an age, you use tener (number) años, putting the correct number for the person’s age before the word años.
What are 5 greetings in Spanish?
Here are the most common greetings in Spanish:
- Hola – Hello.
- Buenas – Hi (informal)
- Buenos días – Good morning.
- Buen día – Good morning (less common, used in Argentina)
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – Good evening.
- Bienvenido – Welcome.
How do you ask someone’s name?
The simple way to ask someone’s name is to say, “What is your name? ” If you are concerned that a question — any question — is abrupt or potentially rude, you can soften it by saying, “Excuse me, but ” or “Would you please tell me ” or “Would you mind telling me “.
How do you answer Como Te llama?
Pronounced: kohm-oh te yamas. This phrase means “what is your name?” The correct response when somebody asks you “como te llamas” is “ me llamo [insert your name here]. ” Pronounced: may yamo [insert your name here].
What do Bonita mean?
Bonita is a feminine given name as well as a word meaning ” pretty, cute ” in Spanish and Portuguese. People with that name include: Bonita Granville, American actress and producer. Bonnie Langford, English actress.
How do you use Como Te llama in a sentence?
To ask someone else’s name in Spanish, use cómo, then one of the phrases in the table below (¿Cómo te llamas? is ” What’s your name? ” (literally How do you call yourself?).
- Me llamo Chris. My name is Chris (I call myself Chris.)
- Se llaman Peter y Robert. They’re called Peter and Robert.
- ¿Cómo te llamas?
- ¿Cómo se llama?