- 1 What does ya mean in Vietnamese?
- 2 How do you say basic words in Vietnamese?
- 3 What d mean?
- 4 How to say yay in Vietnamese?
- 5 How do you swear in Vietnamese?
- 6 What is Vang Vietnam?
- 7 What is the longest word in Vietnamese?
- 8 Is it OK to wear shorts in Vietnam?
- 9 What should you not wear in Vietnam?
- 10 How do you pronounce Nguyen in English?
What does ya mean in Vietnamese?
To say “yes “, you will say “D_” in Vietnamese, this sounds like “yah”.
How do you say basic words in Vietnamese?
Greetings and essentials
- Xin Chào (sin chow) / Hello.
- Cảm Ơn (gam un) / Thank you.
- Dạ / Không (yah / comb) — Yes / No.
- Xin Lỗi (sin loy) / Excuse Me.
- Tôi không hiểu. (
- Hẹn gặp lại (hen gap lie) / See you again.
- Nhà vệ sinh ở đâu? (nah vey sin uh dow) / Where is the bathroom?
Noun. dạ • (肔, 胣) belly, stomach. mind, heart.
How to say yay in Vietnamese?
@chichci you can say yeah or hoan hô
How do you swear in Vietnamese?
To me, they are just body parts like arms or legs, and they play many important roles in our daily life, don’t they? Anyway, Vietnamese natives usually say ‘ cặc ‘ or ‘buồi’ either alone or with other words to swear. The phrases that have the words include but not limited to ‘cái con cặc ấy!
What is Vang Vietnam?
La Vang or Lavang is a locale in Quảng Trị Province, Vietnam. The site has been rebuilt on several occasions and is an important site of pilgrimage for Catholics in Vietnam, as well as for the Catholic Overseas Vietnamese community.
What is the longest word in Vietnamese?
Vietnamese. Vietnamese is an isolating language, which naturally limits the length of a morpheme. The longest, at seven letters, is nghiêng, which means “inclined” or “to lean”. This is the longest word that can be written without a space.
Is it OK to wear shorts in Vietnam?
Vietnam is a conservative country, so it’s important to dress conservatively while traveling around the country. The dress code is a little more relaxed in major cities, but don’t wear short-shorts, low-cut tops or revealling dresses to the local fish market.
What should you not wear in Vietnam?
Remember that short shorts, crop tops and tank tops are not considered appropriate in Vietnam. Loose, long clothing is both respectful and tends to keep you cooler in hot climates.
How do you pronounce Nguyen in English?
Southern Vietnamese tend to clip some of their sounds, so Nguyen would be pronounced something like “Win” or “Wen.” Northern Vietnamese would keep it, giving a pronunciation more like “N’Win” or “Nuh’Win,” all done as best you can in one syllable.