- 1 What is Shenme in Chinese?
- 2 How do you say who in Chinese?
- 3 What does Kele mean in Chinese?
- 4 How do you say basic phrases in Chinese?
- 5 What did you say in Chinese?
- 6 What does Jiào mean in English?
- 7 How do you say thank you in a Chinese restaurant?
- 8 Who Shei or shui?
- 9 What does Coca Cola mean in Chinese?
- 10 How do you reply to Xie Xie?
- 11 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 12 Is there a word for yes in Chinese?
What is Shenme in Chinese?
The Chinese term for “what” is 甚麼written traditionally, or 什么written in simplified form. In Mandarin Chinese, its pinyin is “shénme.” Most commonly used as a question word, 甚麼/ 什么can also be used in certain statements. For example, 沒甚麼/ 没什么(méi shénme) translates to “it doesn’t matter” or “it’s nothing.”
How do you say who in Chinese?
Who in Chinese – 谁 | Shuí or Shéi is one of the Chinese Interrogation words.
What does Kele mean in Chinese?
可樂 kě lè amusing entertaining (loanword) cola. Example Usage Strokes.
How do you say basic phrases in Chinese?
Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Phrases
- Hello: Nǐhǎo (Nee how)
- Thank you: Xièxiè (Shieh-shieh)
- You’re welcome: Bù kèqì (Boo kuh-chi)
- Good morning: Zǎo (Zhow)
- Goodnight: Wǎn’ān (One-un)
- My name is…: Wǒ jiào (
- My friend’s name is: Wǒ de péngyǒu jiào…
What did you say in Chinese?
Chinese translation of ‘what did you say?’ 你说(說)什么(麼) ？ (ní shuō shénme?)
What does Jiào mean in English?
叫 ( jiao / jiào ) (English translation: ” to call “) as Chinese character including stroke order, Pinyin phonetic script, pronunciation in Mandarin, example sentence and English meaning. Mehboob ChhipaPoster Chhipa.
How do you say thank you in a Chinese restaurant?
“Thankyou!” Pinyin: xie xie. Pronounced like the shye in “shyeah-right.”
Who Shei or shui?
Senior Member. The official pronunciation should be shui ，but colloquially it’s more often pronounced as shei. many people even pronounce it as “sei”.
What does Coca Cola mean in Chinese?
The name Coca-Cola in China was first rendered as Ke-kou-ke-la. Coke then researched 40,000 Chinese characters and found a close phonetic equivalent, ” ko-kou-ko-le,” which can be loosely translated as “happiness in the mouth.”
How do you reply to Xie Xie?
As we know, you should answer ” bu keqi 不客气” (you’re welcome) when someone said “xiè xie” to you. However, many Chinese answered “bu yong xie” instead. “bu yong xie” means “you don’t need to say thank you to me”.
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million.
Is there a word for yes in Chinese?
1. 是 (shì) One way to say “yes” in Chinese is 是, or shì in pinyin.