- 1 What is the Spanish verb for to sit down?
- 2 How do you say alright in Spanish slang?
- 3 How do you say sit down in different languages?
- 4 What is your name in Spanish?
- 5 What are you doing in Spanish slang?
- 6 What is a female vato?
- 7 What are Mexican slang words?
- 8 What do mas o menos mean?
- 9 What is your name in French?
- 10 What Como te llamas means?
- 11 WHAT IS A in Spanish mean?
- 12 What do Spanish waiters say?
What is the Spanish verb for to sit down?
The Spanish verb sentarse (sehn-TAHR-seh) means ‘to sit down’. This verb can be used not just to indicate that we sit down, say, on a chair.
How do you say alright in Spanish slang?
Guay is Spanish slang that normally refers to something or someone cool, and can even go as far as amazing. In general, you can use it for anything positive. A commonly used agreement word, similar to “ok” or “alright”.
How do you say sit down in different languages?
In other languages sit down
- American English: sit down /sɪt ˈdaʊn/
- Arabic: يَجْلِسُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: sentar-se.
- Chinese: 坐下
- Croatian: sjesti.
- Czech: posadit se.
- Danish: sætte sig.
- Dutch: gaan zitten.
What is your name in Spanish?
What’s your name? = ¿Cómo te llamas? Remember, when speaking to someone your age or younger, use a tú form of this phrase.
What are you doing in Spanish slang?
One is “ ¿Qué estás haciendo? ” (it literally means “What are you doing?” in Spanish).
What is a female vato?
And, vato has a feminine counterpart: vata, which can be used to refer to prostitutes or a female who owes someone money. Bato is just a friendly term, used among male friends.
What are Mexican slang words?
20 Mexican Slang Words
- Chido. Chido means cool, awesome.
- Chavo/chava. These words mean boy and girl, and are understood in most Latin American countries, thanks to the popular Mexican TV show El Chavo del 8.
- Güey. In the past, güey used to be a bad word, but not anymore.
- La neta.
- ¡No manches!
What do mas o menos mean?
mas o menos (spanish for ” more or less “): more or less, so-so, neither here nor their, mediocre.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What Como te llamas means?
Cómo te llamas is a conversational way to ask someone “What’s your name? ” in Spanish.
WHAT IS A in Spanish mean?
Although the common Spanish preposition a usually means “to,” it can be used in ways that don’t refer to motion or location. An abundance of phrases beginning with a can function as adverbial or adjectival modifiers. A is also often used in time expressions, usually to mean “at.”
What do Spanish waiters say?
Me traes + (what you want) = the waiter will go get it for you. For example, you can say: ¿Me traes la cuenta? (Will you bring me the bill?) ¿Me traes otro tenedor? (Will you bring me another fork?)