- 1 Is it correct to say safe travels?
- 2 How do you say safe travels professionally?
- 3 What is another word for travel in Spanish?
- 4 How do you say safe travels home?
- 5 How do you say safe travels to someone?
- 6 How do you pray for safe travel?
- 7 How do you say have a safe drive?
- 8 Can you say travels?
- 9 What is another word for a safe trip?
- 10 What is a antonym for travel?
- 11 What is a synonym for wanderlust?
- 12 Can I have a safe flight wish for my husband?
Is it correct to say safe travels?
When you want to wish someone to have a journey that is completed without a problem you can say “Safe Travels”. Safe travel is ok but not commonly used. Correct Ways to wish someone a safe journey: Safe travels.
How do you say safe travels professionally?
” [I wish you] safe travel.” uses the uncountable form of the noun. It refers to an amalgamation of all of the travels one might undertake in the specific time period. “[I wish you] safe travels.” uses the countable noun.
What is another word for travel in Spanish?
viaje. More Spanish words for travel. las viajes noun. travels. viajar verb.
How do you say safe travels home?
Creative ways to say have a safe flight
- Wishing you a relaxing time in the sky.
- Wishing you a safe and joyful journey ahead.
- Enjoy the trip!
- Enjoy the trip! See you next fall!
- Have a blast and don’t enjoy it too much!
- Looking forward to hearing about your trip!
- I hope you have smooth skies!
- Bon Voyage!
How do you say safe travels to someone?
Generic Safe Journey Quotes
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you’ll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely.
How do you pray for safe travel?
„ O God, our heavenly Father, whose glory fills the whole creation, and whose presence we find wherever we go: preserve those who travel; surround them with your loving care; protect them from every danger; and bring them in safety to their journey’s end; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”
How do you say have a safe drive?
12 Answers. “Drive safely” is the formally correct phrase. Saying “drive safe” sounds casual and informal; however, many people do it. This is because, in general, people sometimes use the adjective form as an adverb (usually this means not adding -ly) in casual speech.
Can you say travels?
Both are correct. Either Travel or Travels can be an appropriate name for a collection of your trip memorabilia. The noun travel has more than one meaning.
What is another word for a safe trip?
Synonyms for “safe travels”
- ”Travel safely”
- ”Safe trip”
- ”Bon voyage”
- ”Smooth travels”
What is a antonym for travel?
travel. Antonyms: best, settlement, domestication. Synonyms: journey, wandering, migration, rustication, pilgrimage, excursion, tramp, expedition, trip, ramble, voyage, tour, peregrination.
What is a synonym for wanderlust?
Synonyms for Wanderlust:
Can I have a safe flight wish for my husband?
Enjoy the following safe trip messages for husband and safe journey wishes for a husband.
- I hope you have fun all the way through.
- May God guide you all the way.
- May your lonely journey nights end soon.
- You’re so missed, honey.
- I just can’t stop thinking about you.
- May you find success on your way.