- 1 How do you say of course in Mexico?
- 2 How do you say take a course in Spanish?
- 3 Is course masculine or feminine in Spanish?
- 4 What is the Spanish word for classes?
- 5 How do you say B * * * * In Mexican?
- 6 Is no Mames offensive?
- 7 How do you respond to what classes are you taking in Spanish?
- 8 What does duh mean in Spanish?
- 9 Is Claro a course?
- 10 What are the Spanish colors?
- 11 Is El Agua masculine or feminine?
- 12 What are the Spanish numbers?
- 13 What is the correct Spanish word for pen?
- 14 How do you say different subjects in Spanish?
- 15 How do you spell means in Spanish?
How do you say of course in Mexico?
Desde luego. This phrase doesn’t translate literally from Spanish to English but idiomatically means “of course”.
How do you say take a course in Spanish?
take a course in [sth] v expr. hacer un curso loc verb.
Is course masculine or feminine in Spanish?
Class in Spanish is la clase, so it’s gendered feminine.
What is the Spanish word for classes?
classes → instrucción, enseñanza, clase.
How do you say B * * * * In Mexican?
How do you say “bitch” in Spanish? – It could be ” perra”, “cabrona”, or “zorra.”¿Cómo se dice “bitch” en español? – Podría ser “perra”, “cabrona” o “zorra”.
Is no Mames offensive?
“No Mames” is a VERY rude and disgusting phrase to use in front of a woman, or strangers. “No Manches” Is a lot more decent, but it still is not proper Spanish. “No Manches” liberally means, “don’t screw (joke or play) around” or “quit screwing around.” “Te banas” literally means bathe yourself.
How do you respond to what classes are you taking in Spanish?
¿Qué clases estas tomando? ¿Cuáles clases estas tomando?
What does duh mean in Spanish?
(very informal) [dɜː ] exclamation. jo.
Is Claro a course?
While claro literally means “clear” in Spanish and Portuguese, it’s often used to mean “of course” or “naturally” in conversation.
What are the Spanish colors?
Here’s a brief guide to the colors in Spanish, and how to pronounce them.
- The color — el color.
- Red — rojo.
- Orange — naranja.
- Yellow — amarillo.
- Green — verde.
- Blue — azul.
- Purple —lila.
- Pink — rosa.
Is El Agua masculine or feminine?
Agua is feminine, however, because of this pronunciation issue with the two vowels side-by-side, it’s actually ‘el agua’. Since it is truly feminine, the phrase ‘el agua pura’ is correct. Pura needs to be in the feminine form because agua is feminine, but you’ll use to masculine article el to break the double vowels.
What are the Spanish numbers?
These you do need to memorize, and the numbers from one to ten are as follows: uno (1), dos (2), tres (3), cuatro (4), cinco (5), seis (6), siete (7), ocho (8), nueve (9), and diez (10).
What is the correct Spanish word for pen?
“Pluma” can mean feather or pen. Because of this, “pluma” usually refers to a feather pen from way-back-when. “Bolígrafo”, also known as “bolí” usually refers to a ballpoint pen.
How do you say different subjects in Spanish?
Further on in this lesson we will look at the pronunciation of these and more subjects.
- Biología – Biology.
- Química – Chemistry.
- Ciencia – Science.
- Física – Physics.
- Arte – Art.
- Deporte / Educación Física – Sport / Physical Education.
- Historia – History.
- Matemáticas – Mathematics.
How do you spell means in Spanish?
Translate spell from English to Spanish
- spell → encanto, hechizo, conjuro, brujería, encantamiento, rato, período, berrinche, pataleta.
- spell → deletrear, anunciar, presagiar, descifrar.
- spell → deletrear, atractivo, encanto, atracción, aliciente.