- 1 What is the difference between mon and MA in French?
- 2 Is it ma Amie or mon amie?
- 3 Do I use mon or ma?
- 4 What is á in French?
- 5 Is mon Ami romantic?
- 6 What does mon ami Watashi no Tomodachi mean?
- 7 How do you say formally in French?
- 8 Is son feminine in French?
- 9 What is the feminine of Monk?
- 10 How do you spell parents in French?
- 11 What is your name in French?
What is the difference between mon and MA in French?
they both mean mine but you use ma for feminine and mon for masculine. ” ma maison” (my home is a feminine word in fr) “mon chien” (my dog is masculine).
Is it ma Amie or mon amie?
1) “Mon ami” is just a cliché Mon ami (or mon amie in the feminine) means “my friend.” If there’s a French character in an American movie, they basically have to say it at some point. Using “Mon ami” alone as “Hello my friend” will make you sound like you only know French clichés – and you deserve better!
Do I use mon or ma?
Then you need to look at the possession: – In the first case, stylo is masculine, therefore we will use mon. – In the second case, chaussures is plural, therefore we will use mes. – In the last case, voiture is feminine, therefore we will use ma.
What is á in French?
Generally speaking, à means “to,” “at,” or “in,” while de means “of” or “from.” Both prepositions have numerous uses and to understand each better, it is best to compare them. Learn more about the preposition à.
Is mon Ami romantic?
When you say “my” (mon/ma) before the word then it is more likely to be the more intimate version! To say “my friend” in French, it’s mon ami or mon amie. And a romantic language like French must never be awkward!
What does mon ami Watashi no Tomodachi mean?
my dream is want to be a teacher.
How do you say formally in French?
Tu becomes ton, ta, tes (“your” in informal masculine, feminine and plural forms respectively) and vous becomes votre, vos (“your” in formal masculine/feminine, plural).
Is son feminine in French?
mon/ton/son/notre/votre/leur in the masculine singular. ma/ta/sa/notre/votre/leur in the feminine singular. mes/tes/ses/nos/vos/leurs in the plural.
What is the feminine of Monk?
In the context of the question, ‘monk’ refers to a religious man. Hence, the feminine gender noun of ‘monk’ is ‘ nun ‘.
How do you spell parents in French?
parents; père et mère.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”