- 1 How do you say I don’t speak French well?
- 2 Do you speak French reply?
- 3 What is your name in French?
- 4 How do you say I speak a little French?
- 5 Do you say Je parle le français or Je parle français?
- 6 What are some common French phrases?
- 7 How do you ask are you French?
- 8 How do you say lesson in French?
- 9 What is you speak in French?
How do you say I don’t speak French well?
English term or phrase: Sorry, I don’t speak French very well. French translation: Désolé, je ne parle pas très bien français.
Do you speak French reply?
I think the most natural answer would be just to say ‘ Oui ‘. But if you wanted to expand, you could say ‘Oui. Je le parle’ or ‘Oui. Je parle français’.
What is your name in French?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “ Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “Comment t’appelles-tu?”
How do you say I speak a little French?
je parle un petit peu français.
Do you say Je parle le français or Je parle français?
Actually, “Je parle français” can be: “Je parle le français” ( I speak french / I speak the french language ) or “Je parle en français” (I’m speaking by using the french language) In those cases, you can (and you should) drop “le/en”.
What are some common French phrases?
Common French Phrases for Conversation
- Bonjour! ( Good morning, hello)
- Bienvenue. (Welcome.)
- Madame/Monsieur/Mademoiselle (Mrs. / Mr. /
- Pardon, excusez-moi. (Pardon, excuse me.)
- Parlez-vous anglais? (Do you speak English?)
- Je ne parle pas français. (I do not speak French.)
- À tout à l’heure!
- Merci/Merci beaucoup.
How do you ask are you French?
Comment vas-tu: The awkward “how are you” “Comment vas-tu” is the “informal” version of “comment allez-vous” as indicated by the use of “tu”, the informal French “you”. However, it also uses the inversion way of asking questions which is considered formal.
How do you say lesson in French?
- cours, le ~ (m) Noun.
- enseignement, le ~ (m) Noun.
- leçon, la ~ (f) Noun.
- classe, la ~ (f) Noun.
What is you speak in French?