- 1 What does the Spanish word dummy mean?
- 2 How do you say lazy in Spanish slang?
- 3 How do you address a little girl in Spanish?
- 4 What does Bendejo mean in Spanish?
- 5 Is Huevona a bad word?
- 6 Is Desmadre a bad word?
- 7 Is Kaka a bad word?
- 8 What does BAE mean in Spanish?
- 9 What is Chulo Papi?
- 10 What is BAE called in Spanish?
- 11 How do you say small in Spanish for a girl?
- 12 What is the Mexican word for little girl?
What does the Spanish word dummy mean?
tonto. More Spanish words for dummy. el maniquí noun. manikin, mannequin, model, mannikin.
How do you say lazy in Spanish slang?
Hueva in Mexican Spanish is slang for ‘laziness’, as well as literally meaning ‘roe’ or ‘spawn’.
How do you address a little girl in Spanish?
- little girl, the ~ (childinfantlasslittle child) niño, el ~ (m) Noun. chica, la ~ (f) Noun. pequeñita, la ~ (f) Noun.
- little girl, the ~ (infantchildbintbaby) chiquilla, la ~ (f) Noun. niñita, la ~ (f) Noun.
- little girl, the ~ (infantbabychildbint) chiquilla, la ~ (f) Noun. chica, la ~ (f) Noun.
What does Bendejo mean in Spanish?
1. vote. The word “bendejo” in Spanish it’s wrong spelled. It must start the word with the letter “p”,and it’s meaning is close to: stupid; so fool; ignorant.
Is Huevona a bad word?
New Member. In venezuela it is a really dirty word, and even if it’s used in a friendly way, it´s not nice to hear about. Another meaning (the not friendly one) could be “someone who is silly or lazy”.
Is Desmadre a bad word?
Desmadre – When something is a complete disaster/mess/chaos/wild. It has both positive and negative meanings. ‘ It was a complete disaster to get the visa.
Is Kaka a bad word?
Caca and very similar words mean poop in several languages, and there is speculation that the term originates from a Spanish-speaking country, but this has not been confirmed. But they also use it as a slang term for poop (usually to be funny) or to refer to something they consider bad or poor quality.
What does BAE mean in Spanish?
1. (= sweetheart ) chico (chica) m/f. as a term of address) cariño ⧫ nene (nena) (inf) m/f. I didn’t mean it, bae no iba en serio, nena.
What is Chulo Papi?
In Latin-American Spanish slang, a papi chulo is an attractive man.]
What is BAE called in Spanish?
How do you say “bae” in Spanish? – It’s ” amor.”¿Cómo se dice “bae” en español? – Se dice “amor”.
How do you say small in Spanish for a girl?
You probably already know that the Spanish word “ pequeño ” means ‘small’ in English.
What is the Mexican word for little girl?
In Mexican and Central American Spanish, (la) morrita literally means “little girl or chick,” a diminutive form of the colloquial morra. Its plural is (las) morritas.