- 1 How do you ask for a bathroom?
- 2 How do you say bedroom in Cantonese?
- 3 How do you say shower in Cantonese?
- 4 What is slang for toilet?
- 5 What is a small bathroom called?
- 6 Can I use the restroom in Cantonese?
- 7 How do you write CE Suo in Chinese?
- 8 Where is the toilet Japanese?
- 9 Can a teacher deny bathroom?
- 10 Is it rude to say toilet?
How do you ask for a bathroom?
How to Ask for the Bathroom in English
- ‘Could you tell me where the bathroom is please’ ‘Where are the toilets please? ‘
- ‘Excuse me but where is the loo? ‘ ‘I’m just going for a patter on the porcelain’
- ‘Could you tell me where the restroom is please? ‘ ‘Whereis the ladies’/men’s room please?
How do you say bedroom in Cantonese?
Bedroom – 睡房 (seoi6 fong2)
How do you say shower in Cantonese?
沐浴 ( muk6 juk6 ) shower (verb)
What is slang for toilet?
john (US, slang) khazi. latrine (military jargon) lav (UK, slang) pisser (coarse slang)
What is a small bathroom called?
A half bath is also called a powder room, and it is a room with only two components — usually a toilet and a sink. But other configurations are considered a half bath, and those examples could include a shower and sink, a shower and a toilet, or a toilet and bathtub.
Can I use the restroom in Cantonese?
In English, It’s where is the toilet. In Cantonese, it is, the toilet is where. 廁所喺邊(ci3 so2 hai2 bin1) Now in this sentence, we also learn a very useful phrase that is 喺 邊(hai2 bin1).
How do you write CE Suo in Chinese?
ce suo: toilet, lavator: cè suǒ | Definition | Mandarin Chinese Pinyin English Dictionary | Yabla Chinese.
Where is the toilet Japanese?
Phrases in this video toire wa doko desu ka / Where is the restroom?
Can a teacher deny bathroom?
It is not illegal for a teacher to “not allow ” a student to use the restroom. A teacher must manage students and their learning and more than not a student can wait for the appropriate time for a restroom break. The health and safety of students is paramount and any teacher endangering a students health can be liable.
Is it rude to say toilet?
English Vocabulary: Don’t Call It a Toilet! In Canada and the US it is impolite to use the word toilet. You can call the actual physical thing a toilet, but if you want to say that you need to use the toilet, you must say something else. We have all sorts of other polite names for it!