- 1 How do I enable game activity on Discord?
- 2 How do I change my activity status on Discord?
- 3 Why is Discord not showing my game?
- 4 How do I hide text in Discord?
- 5 How do I stop discord from going idled?
- 6 Does closing discord show you as offline?
- 7 Can discord admins see invisible users?
- 8 Why can’t I Screen Share games on Discord?
- 9 How do I make Discord not recognize my games?
- 10 Why is there no overlay option in Discord?
- 11 How do you make words invisible?
- 12 Can you be tracked on Discord?
- 13 Can I ignore someone on Discord?
How do I enable game activity on Discord?
Discord Game Activity
- Start your game and open Discord.
- Click on the Settings cog in the lower left-hand corner.
- Click on ‘Game Activity. ‘
- The game you’re playing right now should automatically appear.
- Scroll down to see a list of the games you’ve played previously.
How do I change my activity status on Discord?
Launch the Discord app, then from the top-left, tap on the hamburger menu to open the channel and server list. At the bottom-right, tap on your user profile to open the “User Settings” menu. Select “Set Status.” To update your status, tap on one of the options, your status will update straightaway.
Why is Discord not showing my game?
First, open the Discord app, and go to the setting option and click on it. After clicking go to the game activity and click on it. After clicking various options will appear, enable the game activity status if it is disabled. Your game will appear if the problem was due to this disabled feature.
How do I hide text in Discord?
To add a spoiler tag to a text message, type “/spoiler” at the start of a message. Sending “/spoiler this is a spoiler message” in a Discord server will hide the message until the recipients decide to view it. Alternatively, you can type two vertical bars at the start and end of your message.
How do I stop discord from going idled?
In the bottom left corner of your screen, click on your profile picture.
- To change your Discord user status, click on your profile picture in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- You can change your Discord user status to Online, Idle, Do Not Disturb, Invisible, or a custom status.
Does closing discord show you as offline?
Discord app to still show you online, even if you close the app – Discord.
Can discord admins see invisible users?
If you’re a server admin or even another user, can you tell if you have invisible users or if a particular user is invisible? The answer to both questions is no. An invisible user is exactly that for everyone. Even the server admin cannot tell if there are invisible users on the server at any given time.
Discord currently doesn’t support the full-screen sharing of applications. Users can only share screens that display as a separate window. Hence, check if the game you’re running is in full-screen mode. If it is, switch to a windowed mode, and re-share your screen on Discord.
How do I make Discord not recognize my games?
Launch Discord from your desktop shortcut. Click the little Settings icon (Gear icon) in the left bottom corner to open the User Settings window. From the left pane, scroll down and open the Game Activity tab. Toggle the switch to turn off Display currently running game as a status message option.
Why is there no overlay option in Discord?
Find an icon of Overlay in the left pane located under the App settings and click on it. Opening the Overlay menu in Discord. Here you will locate an option of current hotkey besides the “Enable-in-game-overlay” option. Check to see if doing so has fixed the Overlay not showing issue on Discord.
How do you make words invisible?
Hiding text is as simple as it gets. Select the text you want to hide, switch to the “Home” tab on the Ribbon, and then click the arrow at the bottom right of the “Font” group. This opens up the Font window. Turn on the “Hidden” option and then click the “OK” button.
Can you be tracked on Discord?
Yes, Discord can track the games you play, whether or not you want it to. But you can keep your game habits hidden from your friends, and if Discord is collecting information about the titles you’re playing, it’s not doing anything untoward with that information — for now.
Can I ignore someone on Discord?
If you’re using the desktop app for Mac or PC, just right-click someone’s name and select “Block” from the menu that appears. You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to block them, and once you do, their messages will disappear. If you share a server with this person, all their messages will be hidden.