- 1 What is the response to Danke Schoen?
- 2 What is the formal way of saying thank you in German?
- 3 Is vielen dank formal?
- 4 Why do Germans say bitte?
- 5 What does Danca mean in German?
- 6 How do you politely say thank you?
- 7 How do you say thank?
- 8 How do you say thank you all?
- 9 Is vielen dank correct?
- 10 What language is vielen dank?
- 11 What is the meaning of Danke Schoen?
What is the response to Danke Schoen?
When someone says danke, the standard response is bitte. This normally means ‘please’, but within the context of responding to a ‘thank you’, it means ‘you’re welcome’. If instead they say danke schön, then you should reply by saying bitte schön.
What is the formal way of saying thank you in German?
1. Danke — Thank you / Thanks. It’s not rude to use it even with people you’re less familiar with, but it doesn’t hurt to use a formal pronoun for them and say something like Ich danke Ihnen (I thank you).
Is vielen dank formal?
Vielen Dank is equally formal as the last two phrases, so feel free to use them interchangeably. If you want to express even more thanks you can duplicate the Vielen, so it becomes Vielen, vielen Dank which is just “Thank you very, very much”.
Why do Germans say bitte?
When Germans use bitte to mean “go ahead,” they’re often approving an action. It’s a bit like asking, “May I?” in English and then replying, “Please do.”
What does Danca mean in German?
Danka for Thank You, Bitteschön for You’re Welcome. German.
How do you politely say thank you?
These general thank-you phrases can be used for all personal and professional communications:
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you say thank?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you say thank you all?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this.
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you.
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing!
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table.
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million.
- 7 Many thanks.
Is vielen dank correct?
Vielen Dank means “Many Thanks”. Danke schön Means “Thanks Nicely”. Both are literal translations. I would say Danke schön is the more formal of the two, and Vielen dank is almost like saying “Thanks a Lot!”
What language is vielen dank?
How to say “Thank you very much” in German (Vielen, vielen Dank)
What is the meaning of Danke Schoen?
: thank you very much.