- 1 What is the meaning of Taiyou?
- 2 What is the Japanese name for Moon?
- 3 What Japanese name means darkness?
- 4 What does Akari mean?
- 5 What does Chan mean in Japanese?
- 6 Why do Japanese say san?
- 7 What Kai means in Japanese?
- 8 What is the Japanese name for Dragon?
- 9 What does Tsuki Chan mean?
- 10 Is Moon a Korean name?
- 11 What are cute Japanese boy names?
- 12 What is the most beautiful Japanese name?
- 13 What is a unique boy name?
What is the meaning of Taiyou?
Taiyou (太陽, 太洋) as a word in Japanese (太陽) means “sun” and (太洋) means “ocean”.
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
The Japanese word for moon is 月 (tsuki) and the kanji for it is actually a pictograph of a crescent moon hidden behind the clouds (those two lines).
What Japanese name means darkness?
Kuragari (Japanese origin) meaning “darkness”.
What does Akari mean?
Akari is a girl’s name. With these kanji, its meaning is “ red plum.” There are other ways to write it, and it could even be spelled phonetically with hiragana or katakana.
What does Chan mean in Japanese?
Chan (ちゃん) expresses that the speaker finds a person endearing. In general, -chan is used for young children, close friends, babies, grandparents and sometimes female adolescents. It may also be used towards cute animals, lovers, or a youthful woman. Chan is not usually used for strangers or people one has just met.
Why do Japanese say san?
In Japanese, “~ san （～さん）” is a title of respect added to a name. It can be used with both male and female names, and with either surnames or given names. It can also be attached to the name of occupations and titles.
What Kai means in Japanese?
In Japanese, kai has a number of meanings, including “ocean” (海), “shell” (貝), ” restoration ” and “recovery”. In Māori, kai means “food” or “meal”.
What is the Japanese name for Dragon?
Suoh (Japanese origin) means “dragon”.
What does Tsuki Chan mean?
Is Moon a Korean name?
Moon, also spelled Mun, is a Korean family name, a single-syllable Korean given name, and an element in some two-syllable Korean given names. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write it.
What are cute Japanese boy names?
Japanese Names for Boys
- Asahi. In Japanese, this boy’s name means “sunlight.”
- Haru. This name means “spring.”
- Akio. This Japanese name means “bright.”
- Haruto. Haruto means “flying.”
- Akira. In the Japanese language, Akira means “wisdom.”
- Hinata. The meaning of this Japanese name is “towards the sun.”
What is the most beautiful Japanese name?
Beautiful Japanese Baby Names
- Aika – This cute girls name means “love song”.
- Aimi – Japanese name meaning “love, beauty”.
- Aina – Japanese name meaning “beautiful eyed woman”.
- Akemi – This Japanese name means “bright beautiful”.
- Anzu – Japanese name meaning “sweet child”.
- Asami – Japanese name meaning “morning beauty”.
What is a unique boy name?
Here’s our pick of 50 modern Hindu baby boy names of 2019 you can choose from for your little one.
- Aakav (shape)
- Aakesh (Lord of the sky)
- Aarav (peaceful)
- Advik (unique)
- Chaitanya (cognisance) Also Read| Top 5 factors to consider when picking the right school for your child.
- Chandran (moon)
- Darsh (sight)
- Darpan (mirror)