- 1 What do you call a French princess?
- 2 What does princes mean in French?
- 3 How do you say princess in different languages?
- 4 Is princess masculine or feminine in French?
- 5 What is the most beautiful French word?
- 6 What is the daughter of a king called?
- 7 What name means beautiful in French?
- 8 What is a synonym for princess?
- 9 How do you say Royal in French?
- 10 What is a Spanish princess called?
- 11 Which language is known as queen of the world?
- 12 How do you spell star in French?
What do you call a French princess?
French Translation. princesse. More French words for princess. la princesse noun. princess.
What does princes mean in French?
More French words for prince. le prince noun. lord. les chic type noun. prince.
How do you say princess in different languages?
In other languages princess
- American English: princess /ˈprɪnsɪs, -sɛs/
- Arabic: أَمِيرَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: princesa.
- Chinese: 公主
- Croatian: princeza.
- Czech: princezna.
- Danish: prinsesse.
- Dutch: prinses.
Is princess masculine or feminine in French?
A princess is a female member of a royal family, usually the daughter of a king or queen or the wife of a prince.
What is the most beautiful French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What is the daughter of a king called?
Princess is a regal rank and the feminine equivalent of prince (from Latin princeps, meaning principal citizen). Most often, the term has been used for the consort of a prince, or for the daughter of a king or prince.
What name means beautiful in French?
Belle is a French word which means ‘beautiful’.
What is a synonym for princess?
In this page you can discover 17 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for princess, like: czarina, duchess, princesses, monarch, queen, royalty, female ruler, empress, countess, cleopatra and sovereign.
How do you say Royal in French?
1. royal ( de souverain ): royal (royale) famille, pouvoir, décret dignité, autorité
What is a Spanish princess called?
Spanish infantes In the Spanish royal family, the dynastic children of the monarch and of the heir apparent are entitled to the designation and rank of infante with the style of Royal Highness (infantes by birth).
Which language is known as queen of the world?
Kannada is the language that is regarded as the Queen Of All Languages In The World. Kannada is the Language Spoken in Karnataka, India. It is the mother of many languages.
How do you spell star in French?
French translation of ‘star’
- ( in the sky) étoile f.
- (= shape) étoile f.
- ( in rating system) étoile f. 4-star hotel hôtel m 4 étoiles. 2-star petrol (Britain) essence f ordinaire. 4-star petrol (Britain) super m.
- (= celebrity) vedette f ⧫ star f.