- 1 How do you say very pregnant?
- 2 What does Prego mean in Spanish slang?
- 3 What is another word for baby in Spanish?
- 4 How do you say how many months pregnant are you in Spanish?
- 5 What month is heavily pregnant?
- 6 What is De nada mean?
- 7 Is preggers a real word?
- 8 What does Perro mean in Spanish slang?
- 9 What do you call a Spanish girl?
- 10 How do u say BAE in Spanish?
- 11 How do you say boy in Spanish slang?
How do you say very pregnant?
We’ve got some words for you.
- Pregnant. OK, this one is boring, but it’s the most basic, so a good place to start.
- Expectant. This synonym of pregnant makes it sound like there’s a big party at the end of it all rather than hours of excruciating, uh, discomfort.
- Knocked Up.
What does Prego mean in Spanish slang?
It can be used to mean “ You’re welcome ” or “Don’t mention it” after someone has said “Thank you”. – Grazie. – Prego.
What is another word for baby in Spanish?
Bebé is the most common word for baby. It is always masculine, even when referring to a girl. Infante and infanta, cognates of “infant,” can refer to young children, not necessarily as young as would the English word. The adjective form is infantil.
How do you say how many months pregnant are you in Spanish?
¿De cuántos meses está?
What month is heavily pregnant?
The third trimester of your pregnancy is from week 29 to week 40 – months seven, eight and nine. Feelings at this stage of pregnancy tend to go from tiredness and worry to excitement about the baby. Your baby continues to grow, and as the third trimester progresses they’ll have a better chance if they’re born early.
What is De nada mean?
: of nothing: you’re welcome.
Is preggers a real word?
Preggers is a slang term for being pregnant. When you are pregnant, this is an example of a time when you are preggers. Carrying a developing child; pregnant. (informal) Pregnant.
What does Perro mean in Spanish slang?
“Perro”means Dog, but can be use as an insult or a offensive term a word that is said to describe someone in a offensive manner, the same reason and meaning you would use “perro” / “Dog” in english or spanish this word does not change at all it is applied the same way or similar situations.
What do you call a Spanish girl?
chica, muchacha; novia; hija.
How do u say BAE in Spanish?
“bae” in Spanish
- mi alma.
- mi vida.
How do you say boy in Spanish slang?
Chaval – The Spanish word for “boy” or “kid”.