- 1 How do you say basic phrases in Chinese?
- 2 How do you say I am a student in Chinese?
- 3 Do you speak Mandarin in Chinese?
- 4 What did you say in Chinese?
- 5 Is it difficult to learn Chinese?
- 6 How do you reply to Xie Xie?
- 7 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 8 How do I learn Chinese?
- 9 What is student called in Chinese?
- 10 How do you say my Chinese is OK?
- 11 How long does it take to learn basic Mandarin?
How do you say basic phrases in Chinese?
Basic Mandarin Chinese Words and Phrases
- Hello: Nǐhǎo (Nee how)
- Thank you: Xièxiè (Shieh-shieh)
- You’re welcome: Bù kèqì (Boo kuh-chi)
- Good morning: Zǎo (Zhow)
- Goodnight: Wǎn’ān (One-un)
- My name is…: Wǒ jiào (
- My friend’s name is: Wǒ de péngyǒu jiào…
How do you say I am a student in Chinese?
I am a student. Chinese Translation (Traditional): 我是學生。
Do you speak Mandarin in Chinese?
Here are a few different ways to answer the question: do you speak Chinese? Do you speak Mandarin? ► Nǐ huì shuō Zhōngwén ma? (trad) 你會說中文嗎?
What did you say in Chinese?
Chinese translation of ‘what did you say?’ 你说(說)什么(麼) ？ (ní shuō shénme?)
Is it difficult to learn Chinese?
The Chinese language is often considered one of the world’s most difficult languages to learn, but this sentiment is a major oversimplification. Like any language, learning Chinese has its challenges. As a language learner, placing yourself in an ideal learning environment is key to learning Chinese.
How do you reply to Xie Xie?
As we know, you should answer ” bu keqi 不客气” (you’re welcome) when someone said “xiè xie” to you. However, many Chinese answered “bu yong xie” instead. “bu yong xie” means “you don’t need to say thank you to me”.
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million.
How do I learn Chinese?
How to Learn Chinese: My Top 6 Tips
- Listen to Mandarin as Often as Possible.
- Devote Time to Memorizing Characters.
- Recognize Patterns Rather than Rules.
- Read More than You Can Handle.
- Get the Rhythm of the Language to Master the Tones.
- Speak a lot and Don’t Second Guess Yourself.
What is student called in Chinese?
n (c) (at university) 大学(學) 生 (dàxuéshēng) (名, míng) (at school) 中学(學)生 (zhōngxuéshēng) (名, míng)
How do you say my Chinese is OK?
How to Say OK in Chinese
- 1. 好 pinyin. hǎo literal. good liberal. ok. In Chinese, 好literally means good.
- 2. 好的 pinyin. hǎo de literal. good liberal. ok.
- 3. 好啊 pinyin. hǎo ‘a literal. good liberal. ok.
- 4. 好的啊 pinyin. hǎo de ‘a literal. good liberal. ok.
How long does it take to learn basic Mandarin?
It takes a learner with average aptitude only 15 weeks to reach level 2 for Spanish or French, but about 50 weeks to reach a similar level of the Chinese language. If you want to be fully fluent in Mandarin, you’d better plan to spend about 230 weeks, which is about 4 years.