- 1 What is the Brazil word of I Love You?
- 2 How do you call a girl beautiful in Portuguese?
- 3 How do you say I love this song in Portuguese?
- 4 Do you speak English in Portugal?
- 5 What is the language of Te Amo?
- 6 What do you say in Portuguese?
- 7 What is French for beautiful girl?
- 8 How do you say WYD in Portuguese?
- 9 How do you say goodnight in Portuguese?
- 10 What is your name in Portuguese?
- 11 How are u in Brazil language?
- 12 Can a woman say Obrigado?
- 13 How do you call a Portuguese boyfriend?
- 14 What does Linda mean in Brazil?
What is the Brazil word of I Love You?
Te amo. The most traditional way to say ‘I love you’ in Brazilian Portuguese is te amo.
How do you call a girl beautiful in Portuguese?
1. Complimenting Someone’s Look
- Você é linda/lindo. (“You are beautiful/handsome.”)
- Que bonita(o) está hoje. (“You look good today.”)
- Você tem um sorriso lindo. (“You have a beautiful smile.”)
- Você é muito charmoso(a). (“You’re very charming.”)
- Você é estiloso(a). (“You’re stylish.”)
- Que gatinho(a)!
How do you say I love this song in Portuguese?
I love this song! Amo esta canção!
Do you speak English in Portugal?
In fact, you are very likely to find more English spoken in Portugal than in Spain or France. In the main tourist areas you will almost always find someone who can speak the main European languages. Approximately 32% of Portuguese people can speak and understand English, while 24% can speak and understand French.
What is the language of Te Amo?
Te amo means “I love you” in Spanish and Portuguese.
What do you say in Portuguese?
45 Basic Portuguese Phrases and Words for Absolute Beginners
- Bom dia/Boa tarde/Boa noite — Good morning/afternoon/night.
- Olá — Hello.
- Oi — Hi.
- Alô/Está lá — Hello (on the phone)
- Tchau — Bye.
- Até logo! — See you later!
- Até amanhã — See you tomorrow.
- Adeus — Goodbye (formal)
What is French for beautiful girl?
the beautiful girl (pretty girl; doll; manequin) la jolie fille; le mannequin. jolie fille [la ~] noun.
How do you say WYD in Portuguese?
wyd? [abbreviation] [abbr.] (como está você?)
How do you say goodnight in Portuguese?
Though “boa noite” literally translates to “good night,” it is used as a greeting and not something to say to someone before they go to bed, like in English.
What is your name in Portuguese?
Portuguese phrase for What is your name? is Qual é o seu nome?
How are u in Brazil language?
How to Say “How Are You?” in Portuguese. If you’d like to say, “How are you?” in Portuguese, you would generally say, “ Tudo bem? ” (All well?) Another common way to phrase the question is, “Tudo bom?” (All good?) Rosetta Stone specifically focuses on teaching Brazilian Portuguese, also known as Português do Brasil.
Can a woman say Obrigado?
So a female should say “obrigada” and a male should say “obrigado”. So to sum all this up, a woman can say “obrigada” and she’s grammatically correct by using it as an adjective that agrees with her gender, or she can say “obrigado” using it as an interjection and she would also be grammatically correct.
How do you call a Portuguese boyfriend?
Apart from “love”—the most commonly used, other pet names for a lover could be: amoreco (“beloved”), môre (“special”), fofo (“fluff”), fofinho (“cuddles”), minha vida (“my life”), meu bebê (“baby”), paixão (“passion”), coração (“heart”), xuxuzinho (“sweet pumpkin”), flor de maracujá (“passion flower”)…
What does Linda mean in Brazil?
handsome is “lindo” in Portuguese for mens and pretty is “linda” in Portuguese for women.