- 1 How do you say I can’t speak English in German?
- 2 How do you say do you speak German in German language?
- 3 Does they speak English in Germany?
- 4 What is German language called?
- 5 What is your name in German?
- 6 Do you know what im saying in German?
- 7 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 8 Why is Rammstein banned in Germany?
- 9 Is German hard to learn?
- 10 Is German easy to learn?
- 11 Is Germany a good place to live?
How do you say I can’t speak English in German?
I don’t speak English. Ich spreche kein Englisch.
How do you say do you speak German in German language?
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? is the polite way of asking ‘Do you speak German?’ in German.
Does they speak English in Germany?
Yes, Germans do speak English! However, most expats experience a high language barrier that is created around them as a result of limited German language skills. For expats, Germany acts as a platform to boost their careers.
What is German language called?
What is your name in German?
If you want to say “What is your name?” in German, you would either say, “ Wie heißen sie? ” (formal) or “Wie heißt du?” (informal).
Do you know what im saying in German?
You know what I’m saying? [coll.] Weißt du, was ich meine? [ugs.]
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million.
Why is Rammstein banned in Germany?
In 2009, the government banned Rammstein`s hit album ‘Liebe ist Fuer Alle Da’ (“Love is For All”) from public display in stores because of its depictions of sado-masochism.
Is German hard to learn?
With plenty of straightforward rules, German is not actually as hard to learn as most people think. And since English and German stem from the same language family, you might actually be surprised at the things you pick up without even trying! And on top of it all, it’s definitely a useful one, too.
Is German easy to learn?
German might not be as familiar to English speakers as Spanish, but it’s still one of the easiest languages to learn. Like Spanish, it’s also a phonetic language, which makes pronunciation easy to figure out. All of these things can make learning German easier in the beginning.
Is Germany a good place to live?
Germany has one of the best standards of living in the world. Cities like Munich, Frankfurt and Düsseldorf rank in the top 10 of the cities with the best quality of life in 2019. Overall Germany has a clean environment, low crime rates, lots of leisure-time and cultural attractions and well-developed infrastructure.