- 1 How do you respond to Como estas?
- 2 What is the formal way to say how are you in Spanish?
- 3 How are you in Spanish to a girl?
- 4 How are you doing slang Spanish?
- 5 Is estoy bien formal?
- 6 How do you respond to Mucho Gusto?
- 7 How are you beautiful in Mexican?
- 8 What is the difference between Como esta and Como estas?
- 9 How do I learn Spanish?
- 10 How do u say hi what are u doing in Spanish?
- 11 How do you say goodnight in Spanish?
- 12 What is the meaning of NO in Spanish?
How do you respond to Como estas?
How do you answer if someone asks you, “¿Cómo estás?” or “How are you?”? The standard answer is probably ” Bien” (“Fine”) or “Muy bien” (“Very good”). Of course, both of those responses are often expanded: “Muy bien, gracias.
What is the formal way to say how are you in Spanish?
If you’d like to say “Hello, how are you?” in Spanish, you can use “*Hola, ¿cómo estás?” (informal/singular). If you are greeting someone in a more formal setting, you’ll want to use “ Hola, ¿cómo está? ” (formal/singular). If you are talking to multiple people, you’d say “Hola, ¿cómo están?* ” (informal/plural).
How are you in Spanish to a girl?
Typically, after that greeting, you would ask “How are you?” The most common way of asking “How are you?” in Spanish is “ ¿Cómo estás? ” (koh-moh ehs-tahs).
How are you doing slang Spanish?
¿Qué estás haciendo? or ¿Qué haces?
Is estoy bien formal?
Replying in formal situations To express that everything is going really well, and there is no need to give more details. A variant of estoy bien is todo bien (all good). It works perfectly in most contexts.
How do you respond to Mucho Gusto?
Instead of saying “adios” to someone who you just met, you can simply say “mucho gusto!” And if you are wondering how to respond to “mucho gusto”, the best answer is “ igualmente” o “mucho gusto también”.
How are you beautiful in Mexican?
¡Qué guapa estás! How beautiful you are! ¡Qué guapa se ve María! María looks very pretty!
What is the difference between Como esta and Como estas?
Como estas is less formal. Como esta usted would be the formal “How are you?”
How do I learn Spanish?
How to Learn Spanish by Yourself in 18 Simple Steps
- Spend an hour a day on grammar exercises from a textbook.
- Read, underline, look up new words and read again.
- Watch movies and TV shows with subtitles.
- Listen to the radio in Spanish.
- Travel to Spanish-speaking countries.
- Spend time in Spanish-speaking environments.
How do u say hi what are u doing in Spanish?
One is “ ¿Qué estás haciendo? ” (it literally means “What are you doing?” in Spanish).
How do you say goodnight in Spanish?
How to Say Goodnight in Spanish. Buenas noches is how you say goodnight in Spanish.
What is the meaning of NO in Spanish?
In Spanish, you can replace the word no with another word, such as nadie (nobody) or nada (nothing).