- 1 How do you say hello in 100 languages?
- 2 How do you say hello in 20 languages?
- 3 How do you say hello in 24 languages?
- 4 How do you say hi in a fun way?
- 5 How do you say hi?
- 6 What language is Ciao?
- 7 What does Guten Tag?
- 8 What Namaste means?
- 9 What can I say instead of hi?
- 10 How do you say hi in Europe?
How do you say hello in 100 languages?
How to Say “Hello” in 100 of the World’s Most Spoken Languages
- English: hello.
- Where it’s spoken: India, Fiji, Nepal.
- Portuguese: olá, oi, alô
- Where it’s spoken: Japan.
- German: hallo, guten tag.
- Malay/Indonesian: selamat siang.
- Where it’s spoken: Vietnam.
- French: bonjour.
How do you say hello in 20 languages?
How to say ‘Hello’ in 20 Languages
- Indo-European Languages.
- BONJOUR – French.
- HOLA – Spanish.
- HALLO / GUTEN TAG – German.
- CIAO – Italian.
- OLÀ – Portuguese.
- NAMASTE – Hindi.
- SALAAM – Persian (Farsi)
How do you say hello in 24 languages?
How To Say Hello In Different Languages: 21 Ways To Greet The World
- French. Formal: Bonjour. Informal: Salut.
- Spanish. Formal: Hola. Informal: ¿Qué tal? (What’s up?)
- Russian. Formal: Zdravstvuyte.
- Chinese. Formal: Nǐn hǎo.
- Italian. Formal: Salve.
- Japanese. Formal: Konnichiwa.
- German. Formal: Guten Tag.
- Portuguese. Formal: Olá
How do you say hi in a fun way?
101 Funny Ways To Say Hello To People
- a. Try accents – Add a silly or foreign accent to your hello.
- b. Silly voices – Try it out, especially if you are speaking to a kid.
- c. Impersonate someone – If you try impersonating someone, it will make your greeting extra funny!
How do you say hi?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
What language is Ciao?
One of the most well known Italian greetings throughout the world is the informal greeting known as “Ciao.” It is known for being used as either “hello” or “goodbye” between family members, friends, and those amongst the same peer group.
What does Guten Tag?
: good day: good afternoon: hello.
What Namaste means?
So all together, namaste literally means ” greetings to you.” In the Vedas, namaste mostly occurs as a salutation to a divinity. But the use and meaning have evolved. Today, among Hindi speakers throughout the world, namaste is a simple greeting to say hello.
What can I say instead of hi?
synonyms for hi
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
- good morning.
How do you say hi in Europe?
How To Say “Hello” In 40 European Languages
- English – Hello in English is Hello – no point repeating that really but figured I might as well start with the obvious!
- Ukrainian – Dobriy den.
- Spanish – Hola.
- French – Bonjour.
- Russian – Zdravstvuyte.
- Portuguese – Olá
- Dutch – Hallo.
- Danish – Hej.