- 1 How do Bulgarians greet each other?
- 2 How do you say basic words in Bulgarian?
- 3 How do you say hello politely?
- 4 Why do Bulgarians say Merci?
- 5 What do you call a person from Bulgaria?
- 6 How many cases are there in Bulgarian language?
- 7 What is traditional Bulgarian food?
- 8 Is Bulgaria hard to learn?
- 9 Which language is the easiest to learn?
- 10 What is the Bulgarian accent?
- 11 What can I say instead of HI in text?
- 12 What can I say instead of hi?
- 13 How do you say hi in a fun way?
How do Bulgarians greet each other?
Greetings consist of a firm handshake, direct eye contact and the appropriate greeting for the time of day. Address people with their titles (if you know them) or with Mr “Gospodin” / Mrs “Gospozha” followed by the surname. Only friends and family address each other with first names and possibly a hug or kiss.
How do you say basic words in Bulgarian?
12 Phrases You Need to Know Before Visiting Bulgaria
- Dobar den! (!/Doh-bur dehn!)
- Blagodarya! (!/Blah-goh-da-rya!)
- Dovijdane! (!/Doh-veezh-dah-nay!)
- Izvinete(/Eez-vee-neh-teh) Meaning: “Excuse me”.
- Molya (/Moh-lya)
- Edna golyama bira/rakia, molya!
- Mnogo si krasiva!
How do you say hello politely?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- 7. “ Hi!” (
- 8. “ Morning!” (
Why do Bulgarians say Merci?
Their word to express gratitude is ‘blagodarya’ (pronounced blah-goh-dah-rya) and they use it along with the French, with subtle variations in meaning. One of the greatest European influences felt in the country then was the French. Many French words infiltrated the Bulgarian language, such as ‘madame’ and ‘merci’.
What do you call a person from Bulgaria?
Bulgar, also called Bulgarian, member of a people known in eastern European history during the Middle Ages. A branch of this people was one of the primary three ethnic ancestors of modern Bulgarians (the other two were Thracians and Slavs). The name Bulgaria comes from the Bulgars, a people who are still a
How many cases are there in Bulgarian language?
Michael: In this lesson, you learned about the three main Bulgarian grammatical cases – nominative, accusative, and dative. Be careful, however, because many native speakers often tend to use the nominative form as universal. Let’s look at the following example.
What is traditional Bulgarian food?
Here are 8 Foods You Must Try In Bulgaria:
- Banitsa. This tasty dish is a traditional Bulgarian pastry made by layering a combination of beaten eggs and bits of cheese amongst filo pastry.
- Meshana Skara.
- Shopska Salata.
- Kiselo Mlyako.
Is Bulgaria hard to learn?
Keep in Mind that Bulgarian is one of the most difficult languages in the World. Bulgarian is known as one of the most difficult languages in the World (category 4), knowing that Japanese is in the most complex category (5). Learning Bulgarian is estimated to 44 weeks (1100 hours).
Which language is the easiest to learn?
And The Easiest Language To Learn Is…
- Norwegian. This may come as a surprise, but we have ranked Norwegian as the easiest language to learn for English speakers.
What is the Bulgarian accent?
Bulgarian is a Slavic language that is closely related to Macedonian, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian and Bosnian. English speaking students will not find this language as easy to learn as Italian or Spanish, for example.
What can I say instead of HI in text?
9 Things To Say In An Opening Text Instead Of ‘Hey’
- Point Out A Shared Interest.
- Ask Open-Ended Questions.
- Get Their Opinion.
- Send A Meme.
- Talk About Pets.
- Ask What They’re Looking For On The App.
- Give A Simple Introduction.
- Get Flirty.
What can I say instead of hi?
synonyms for hi
- buenas noches.
- buenos dias.
- good day.
- good morning.
How do you say hi in a fun way?
101 Funny Ways To Say Hello To People
- a. Try accents – Add a silly or foreign accent to your hello.
- b. Silly voices – Try it out, especially if you are speaking to a kid.
- c. Impersonate someone – If you try impersonating someone, it will make your greeting extra funny!