- 1 How do you call a boy cute in French?
- 2 How do you say handsome man?
- 3 How do you say amazing in French slang?
- 4 How do you say cute to a boy?
- 5 What is the most beautiful French word?
- 6 What can I say instead of handsome?
- 7 What is a big word for beautiful?
- 8 Who is the world best handsome man?
- 9 How do you compliment a guy in French?
- 10 What does beau stand for?
- 11 How do you say hi what are you doing in French?
- 12 What is French slang called?
- 13 What does Binks mean in French?
- 14 What is unique called in French?
How do you call a boy cute in French?
To the best of my knowledge, ” mignon ” means cute, as in an adorable little kid (“Aww, he’s so cute!”). If you want to say someone just has “that special something”, a French idiomatic expresion would be “il a la peche” (literally, “he’s got the peach”).
How do you say handsome man?
- easy on the eyes.
How do you say amazing in French slang?
Translation of “that’s amazing!” in French. c’est incroyable! c’est génial!
How do you say cute to a boy?
What is the most beautiful French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What can I say instead of handsome?
- good-looking, nice-looking, attractive, personable, striking, stunning, fine, well proportioned, well formed.
- informal hunky, dishy, hot, gorgeous, drop-dead gorgeous, tasty, fanciable, knockout.
- British informal fit.
- North American informal cute.
- Australian, New Zealand informal spunky.
- rare sightly.
What is a big word for beautiful?
Some common synonyms of beautiful are comely, fair, handsome, lovely, and pretty. While all these words mean “exciting sensuous or aesthetic pleasure,” beautiful applies to whatever excites the keenest of pleasure to the senses and stirs emotion through the senses.
Who is the world best handsome man?
#1. So, the actor that stands on the topmost handsome men in the world, is Robert Pattinson, who is a Hollywood famous and indeed the highest-paid actor. The full name of this gentleman is Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson and he was born in London on 13 May 1986.
How do you compliment a guy in French?
Simply put, “Tu es beau” or “T’es beau” means, “You are handsome.” Saying compliments in French is an easy way to get someone’s attention! Be sure to note that “beau” refers strictly to men, so use it accordingly.
What does beau stand for?
A beau is an old-fashioned term for ” boyfriend.” When your great-grandmother was young, she probably had a beau. Beau means “handsome” in French.
How do you say hi what are you doing in French?
Hi, what are you doing? salut, tu fais quoi?
What is French slang called?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Verlan (French pronunciation: [vɛʁlɑ̃]) is a type of argot in the French language, featuring inversion of syllables in a word, and is common in slang and youth language. It rests on a long French tradition of transposing syllables of individual words to create slang words.
What does Binks mean in French?
binks. This is a slang term for housing estate or working-class area. j’ai le mort (I’m dead) This would be used by someone to mean that they are very angry. daron/daronne – mum/dad.
What is unique called in French?
Chaque signature est unique. 2. (= exceptional) [talent, opportunity, voice] unique.