- 1 How do you say F word in German?
- 2 What are the swear words in German?
- 3 What does F * * * * * * mean in German?
- 4 What is the longest curse word?
- 5 Is Zut alors rude?
- 6 Is Schweinhund a bad word?
- 7 What’s banned in Germany?
- 8 Is scheisse a bad word?
- 9 How do you yell at someone in German?
- 10 What does Digga mean in German?
How do you say F word in German?
Literally, this curse translates to “ assface ”. The English equivalent is “f*ckface.” The word for “expletive” itself is creative – Schimpfwort, from schimpfen – to complain.
What are the swear words in German?
10 German Swear Words and Insults you Really Should Know
- Quatsch! /ˈkvatʃ/
- Donnerwetter! /ˌdɔnɐ’vɛtɐ/
- Depp! /dɛp/
- verdammt. /fɛɐ̯ˈdamt/
- Scheiße. /ˈʃaɪ̯sə/
- Halt deinen Mund! /halt ‘daɪ̯nən mʊnt/
- der Mist. /deːr ‘mɪst/
- Leck mich am Arsch! /lɛk mɪç am aʀʃ/
What does F * * * * * * mean in German?
1. ( lit) ficken (vulg) 2.
What is the longest curse word?
Dunbar is famed in Scottish and ecclesiastical history for issuing the longest curse, a 1000-word diatribe against the Borders reivers who he excommunicated saying this: “I curse their head and all the hairs of their head.
Is Zut alors rude?
Zut alors or zut! Zut which is more common than the old-fashioned “zut alors” is actually just a very polite way to say merde. It’s like saying “shucks” or “dang” to avoid swearing in front of people you shouldn’t swear in front of.
Is Schweinhund a bad word?
‘Schweinhund’ is a German word. “It means ‘pig-dog’. For a German it is extremely offensive.
What’s banned in Germany?
10 Strange German Laws (Fact vs. Fiction)
- It’s illegal to run out of fuel on the Autobahn.
- It’s forbidden to work in an office without window.
- It’s forbidden to tune the piano at midnight.
- It’s forbidden to keep urns at home.
- It’s illegal to hang the laundry on Sunday.
Is scheisse a bad word?
On dict.cc it says Scheiß- translates to crappy, but it adds a note that it’s vulgar. In English saying “The weather today is crappy” isn’t really offensive (kinda unrefined but not really bad), but saying “The weather today is shitty” would be.
How do you yell at someone in German?
15 Heated German Words and Phrases to Use When You’re Mad
- Quatsch! Pronounced like “Kvatch,” this is one of the more commonly used terms when showing your angry side.
- Schleich dich!
- Hau ab!
- Ich bin sauer.
- Ich bin wütend.
- Halt deinen Mund.
- Geh mir aus den Augen!
- Leck mich!
What does Digga mean in German?
This popular slang salutation has its origins in one German film. What does it mean? Digga is simply word you use when addressing a friend, like “mate”, “dude” or “bro”.