- 1 How do u say BAE in Spanish?
- 2 What are 10 interesting facts about Spain?
- 3 Why is Spanish interesting?
- 4 Does bae mean poop?
- 5 What does bae mean in all languages?
- 6 What do you call a Hispanic girlfriend?
- 7 What are 5 facts about Spain?
- 8 What is considered rude in Spain?
- 9 What are 10 facts about Mexico?
How do u say BAE in Spanish?
“bae” in Spanish
- mi alma.
- mi vida.
What are 10 interesting facts about Spain?
10 FUN FACTS ABOUT SPAIN YOU DIDN’T KNOW
- The center of Spain.
- The first modern novel is Spanish.
- Around 406 million people in the world speak Spanish.
- In Spain, different languages are spoken.
- The highest Spanish mountain is not in Spain.
- UNESCO’s third largest heritage country.
- We have chocolate thanks to the Spanish.
Why is Spanish interesting?
Fun Fact #1 – Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world today with 414 million speakers. Yep, that’s right Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world today! 414 million people is a lot of speakers! English comes in next as the 3rd most spoken language today.
Does bae mean poop?
The word “bae,” which is usually used to describe someone who comes “before anyone else,” has a very different meaning in Danish. It means poop. To add insult to injury, it means “bye” in Icelandic.
What does bae mean in all languages?
“Bae,” Urban Dictionary says, is an acronym that stands for ” before anyone else,” or a shortened version of baby or babe, another word for sweetie, and, mostly unrelated, poop in Danish.
What do you call a Hispanic girlfriend?
Chica is a cute and casual term that you can use in Spanish to say ‘girlfriend’. Depending on the context, this expression can be translated either as ‘my girl’ or ‘my girlfriend’. ‘Chica’ can be used either as a way to call your girlfriend or as a way to refer to her when talking to others.
What are 5 facts about Spain?
Fun Facts About Spain!
- Spain is the only European country to have a physical border with an African country.
- Spain was the world’s first global empire.
- Spanish is the world’s second-most spoken native language.
- Spain boasts the world’s third-largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Spain was also influential in Europe.
What is considered rude in Spain?
No sorbas (Don’t slurp): While in other countries such as Japan, this is considered polite, it’s rude to slurp in Spain. No eructes (Don’t burp): Just like slurping your food, burping is considered rude in Spain. Some people definitely burp in public, but trust us, no one likes those people.
What are 10 facts about Mexico?
10 surprising facts about Mexico
- Mexico is home to the world’s largest pyramid.
- 69 different languages are spoken in Mexico.
- Mexico City is the second city of the world with the largest number of museums.
- Mexico is the country with the largest number of taxi cabs in the world.
- Mexico is a big time Coca-Cola consumer.