- 1 How do you say congratulations in Mexico?
- 2 How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
- 3 How do you say congratulations virtually?
- 4 What are good Spanish wishes?
- 5 How do you congratulate someone?
- 6 What is the meaning of Vamos?
- 7 What is the difference between Felicidades and felicitaciones?
- 8 Can you say big congratulations?
- 9 What is short for congratulations?
- 10 How do you say all the best in different ways?
- 11 What can we say instead of congratulations?
- 12 How do you say congratulations to you too?
- 13 How do you congratulate someone for hard work?
How do you say congratulations in Mexico?
Felicidades/Felicitaciones With intensifier: ” ¡Muchas felicidades! ”
How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
Ways to Say CONGRATULATIONS in English
- Hats off!
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Well done.
- Nice going.
How do you say congratulations virtually?
Find a rhyme
- “You met your dreams and aspirations. Now take a bow – congratulations!”
- “Now’s the time for festive fun – to celebrate your job well done!”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. Congrats! I am oh-so happy for you!”
What are good Spanish wishes?
- “¡Que lo pases bien!” Meaning: Have a good birthday!
- “¡Que tengas un dia especial!” Meaning: Have a special day!
- “¡Que disfrutes tu dia!” Meaning: Enjoy your day!
- “¡Que cumplas todos tus sueños!” Meaning: Hope your dreams come true!
- “¡Que cumplas muchos más!” Meaning: Hope you have many more birthdays!
How do you congratulate someone?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
What is the meaning of Vamos?
One Spanish term that caught on with English speakers was vamos, which means ” let’s go.” Cowpokes and dudes alike adopted the word, at first using a range of spellings and pronunciations that varied considerably in their proximity to the original Spanish form.
What is the difference between Felicidades and felicitaciones?
Felicidades is more general, familiar and is use for occasions like during a celebration, birthday, new year’s eve. Felicitaciones is more commonly use when someone gives you good news. For example: I got a new job, I will get married.
Can you say big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
What is short for congratulations?
The definition of congrats is a casual way to say congratulations.
How do you say all the best in different ways?
Among the most used expressions to wish the best of luck to someone are:
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock ’em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You’ll do great!
- Fingers crossed!
What can we say instead of congratulations?
synonyms for congratulations
- best wishes.
- good going.
- good wishes.
- good work.
How do you say congratulations to you too?
The idiomatically correct way to say it is ” Congratulations to you too.”
How do you congratulate someone for hard work?
Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success. You are proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Words can’t express how proud I am! You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream.