- 1 How do you compliment a girl in Japanese?
- 2 What is kirei in Japanese?
- 3 How do you compliment appearance in Japanese?
- 4 What are some beautiful Japanese words?
- 5 What is Yoku Yatta?
- 6 What is Sugoi?
- 7 What is kawaii desu ne?
- 8 What is desu ne?
- 9 What does Sodeska mean?
- 10 What is kakoi in Japanese?
- 11 How do you compliment a singer in Japanese?
- 12 What is Jouzu in Japanese?
- 13 What are some cute words?
- 14 What is Baka in Japanese?
- 15 What does Furusato mean?
How do you compliment a girl in Japanese?
Here are 10 most common phrases to compliment someone in Japanese Language:
- 素敵 [Suteki] – Fantastic!
- かっこいい [Kakkoii] – Cool!
- かわいい [Kawaii] – Cute!
- すばらしい [Subarashii] – Wonderful!
- 上手 [Jouzu] – You’re good at this!
- 優しい [Yasashii] – You’re so kind!
- 頑張っているね [Ganbatteirune] – You sure are working hard!
- 美味しい [Oishii] – Yummy!
What is kirei in Japanese?
pretty; lovely; beautiful. Learn Japanese vocabulary: 綺麗 【きれい】(kirei). Meaning: pretty; lovely; beautiful.
How do you compliment appearance in Japanese?
- カッコいい – Kakko ii – Cool or handsome.
- イケメン – Ikemen- Good looking.
- センスがいい – sensu ga ii – Nice sense of clothing/style.
- モテそう – motesou – You seem to be popular with women.
- 似合 にあ ってる – niatteru – Looks good on you.
- 凛々 りり しい 顔立 かおだ ち – riri shii kao dachi – sharp looking face.
What are some beautiful Japanese words?
12 Beautiful Japanese Words You Have to Know
- Shinrinyoku (森林浴) You know that moment you walk through a forest and all of the natural, green light goes over you?
- Ikigai (生きがい)
- Itadakimasu (いただきます)
- Natsukashii (懐かしい)
- Wabi-Sabi (侘寂)
- Kanbina (甘美な)
- Mono-no-aware (物の哀れ)
- Furusato (ふるさと)
What is Yoku Yatta?
You (male boss) might praise your subordinate by saying “Yoku yatta!” ( Well done ).
What is Sugoi?
すごい (Sugoi) is a word that’s typically used when you’re left awestruck out of excitement or feel overwhelmed. This can be for any situation be it good or bad. A similar English expression would go somewhere along the lines of “Oh… Wow”. However, it can also be used to express that something is terrible or dreadful.
What is kawaii desu ne?
So what does kawaii desu ne mean? Kawaii desu ne means, it’s cute, isn’t it? Or as a Canadian… it’s cute, eh? Trust me, if you spend some time in Japan, you’ll definitely hear this phrase… so even better if you learn it now!
What is desu ne?
“desu ne” is a meaningless, yet full of meaning, phrase. Following an adjective, such as “ii” or “kirei”, it is seeking the agreement of the listenerbut depending on the tone of voice, it can either be asking for agreement or presuming agreement: きれいです。 It’s pretty. きれいですね。
What does Sodeska mean?
It’s same as そっか or そうなんだ it seems like “ok ” or “aha” when you understand the meaning.
What is kakoi in Japanese?
2. いい – Read as Ii. The former refers to the “Appearance” of someone or something whereas the latter is an adjective used to describe something as “Good”. When put together, these 2 words form Kakkoii, of which would be used to describe someone or something as “Good Looking” or “Cool”.
How do you compliment a singer in Japanese?
Member. “Your [singing] voice is lovely.” 歌声がすごく綺麗ですよ 。 This is a strong compliment, rather than a casual remark.
What is Jouzu in Japanese?
Jouzu is often written using Japanese kanji. It looks like this: 上手 The first kanji means “up,” and the second one means “hand.” Therefore, if we put the two together, it means having the “ upper-hand,” or that someone is good at something.
What are some cute words?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
What is Baka in Japanese?
Baka is a Japanese word that means “ crazy,” “foolish,” or downright “stupid.” It can also be used as a noun for “a fool” or “a crazy or stupid person.” Anime and manga fans in the West have adopted the use of baka as a (usually joking) insult.
What does Furusato mean?
Furusato literally means ” old village,” but its closer English. equivalents are “home” and “native place.” As a landscape, the.