- 1 How do you say WTF in Dutch?
- 2 What does ANS mean in Dutch?
- 3 What does Kirk mean in Dutch?
- 4 Why do the Dutch kiss three times?
- 5 What are German swear words?
- 6 How do you swear in Dutch?
- 7 What does Gunther say in Dutch?
- 8 What does S mean in Dutch?
- 9 Is kirk a Viking word?
- 10 What does kirk mean in Scotland?
- 11 What is kirk in Gaelic?
How do you say WTF in Dutch?
“WTF” in Dutch
What does ANS mean in Dutch?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Ans is a Dutch feminine given name, a short form of either Anna or Johanna.
What does Kirk mean in Dutch?
More Dutch words for kirk. kerk noun. church, chapel, sanctuary, oratory.
Why do the Dutch kiss three times?
In the Netherlands it is considered quite normal for Dutch people to greet each other with three kisses on the cheek. It is also custom to do the same again when saying good bye. It’s just a friendly way of saying hello and farewell.
What are German swear words?
10 German Swear Words and Insults you Really Should Know
- Quatsch! /ˈkvatʃ/
- Donnerwetter! /ˌdɔnɐ’vɛtɐ/
- Depp! /dɛp/
- verdammt. /fɛɐ̯ˈdamt/
- Scheiße. /ˈʃaɪ̯sə/
- Halt deinen Mund! /halt ‘daɪ̯nən mʊnt/
- der Mist. /deːr ‘mɪst/
- Leck mich am Arsch! /lɛk mɪç am aʀʃ/
How do you swear in Dutch?
How to swear in Dutch
- Godverdomme. Godverdomme is probably the first Dutch swear word any Dutch person will teach you.
- Krijg de k(o)lere!
- Kijk uit je doppen, trut!
- Dutch swear words: Opzoute(n)!
- Klap voor je kanis, klap voor je bek.
- Ben je gek?
What does Gunther say in Dutch?
Then there was an episode where Gunther spoke Dutch to Ross and called him an “ezel,” which really sounds like [a*****e] but means “donkey.” When Ross called Gunther an “ezel” back, Gunther responded, “ Jij hebt seks met ezels. ” That translates, literally, into “you have sex with donkeys,” It really surprised me that it
What does S mean in Dutch?
The ‘s comes from the Dutch genitief (genitiv). It is the possessive form, which is usually expressed in English with a “’s” or with “of”: It is my father’s house/It is the house of my father. In Dutch, it actually works quite similarly: Het is mijn vader’s huis/Het is het huis van mijn vader.
Is kirk a Viking word?
Basic meaning and etymology Whereas church displays Old English palatalisation, kirk is a loanword from Old Norse and thus retains the original mainland Germanic consonants.
What does kirk mean in Scotland?
1 chiefly Scotland: church. 2 capitalized: the national church of Scotland as distinguished from the Church of England or the Episcopal Church in Scotland.
What is kirk in Gaelic?
It is derived from kirk, meaning General Assembly ”Government” and “Church”. In Scotland, it is sometimes an English translation from a Scots Gaelic form involving cille or eaglais, both words for ‘church’.