- 1 How do you say welcome back in Mexico?
- 2 Can we say welcome back?
- 3 What is another word for return in Spanish?
- 4 What’s another way of saying cute in Spanish?
- 5 What does Bienvenido mean?
- 6 What is the reply of welcome?
- 7 Is it OK to say welcome home?
- 8 How do you reply to a welcome message?
- 9 How do you say count Spanish?
- 10 How do I use Volver?
- 11 Can you call a girl Bonita?
- 12 What is a Chula?
- 13 Can you call a girl good looking?
How do you say welcome back in Mexico?
Just ¡bienvenido! is the more common translation. Same in Mexico, just “Bienvenido”.
Can we say welcome back?
To greet or receive someone cordially or hospitably upon returning to some place or situation. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between ” welcome ” and “back.” I’d like you all to join me in welcoming back Sarah as she rejoins our company as the new VP of sales!
What is another word for return in Spanish?
‘ Volver,’ which means ‘to return,’ is a common Spanish word used in everyday conversations.
What’s another way of saying cute in Spanish?
Mono/Mona – “Pretty” When used as an adjective, it can mean “pretty” or “cute.”
What does Bienvenido mean?
British English: welcome ADJECTIVE /ˈwɛlkəm/ If you describe something as welcome, you mean that people wanted it and are happy that it has occurred. This was certainly a welcome change of fortune. American English: welcome /ˈwɛlkəm/
What is the reply of welcome?
Yes; thank you and thanks are the most common and accepted responses in these scenarios. Or you could give them a quizzical look and say “You talk funny.” In your first example, that construction would almost never be used unless you were offering someone something you probably didn’t want.
Is it OK to say welcome home?
1 Answer. Definitely not “in” – “to” is the correct word. Unless it’s significant that their “home” (as opposed to their “home country”) is somewhere else, just “Welcome home!” is the right phrase.
How do you reply to a welcome message?
You can try the below option: I am glad to be a part of this group. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I look forward to know each one of you and at the same time contribute to the group in all my abilities.
How do you say count Spanish?
count → importar, contar.
How do I use Volver?
- Volver is a common verb that often means “to return.” It can also be used to refer to various kinds of change or to repeated actions.
- Prefixes can be used with volver to form several other common verbs.
- Volver is a stem-changing verb with an irregular past participle.
Can you call a girl Bonita?
Guapa can be used for females and it isn’t considered weird or uncommon, but bonita for females is preferred over guapa, just as guapo is preferred over bonito for males. Guapa(o) can be used for someone that you wouldn’t really treat formally even if you don’t know the person.
What is a Chula?
Chula is Spanish slang for “cute” or “a beautiful woman,” often seen in mami chula (“hottie”).
Can you call a girl good looking?
There’s nothing wrong with good – looking, but most women would prefer to be called pretty or beautiful. Maybe it’s because good – looking can be used for both men and women, and beautiful and pretty are used only for women.