- 1 What is the formal way to say my name is in French?
- 2 What is the meaning of Je M Appelle?
- 3 What is my name in French translation?
- 4 What do we call I am a girl in French?
- 5 What Je suis means?
- 6 How do you ask are you French?
- 7 How do I write my name in French?
- 8 What is your name sentence in French?
- 9 How do you respond to Ca va?
- 10 Is N silent in Bonjour?
- 11 How do you respond to Merci?
What is the formal way to say my name is in French?
2) The most formal way “ Mon nom est… ”, pronounced “mohn nohm ay”, literally means “my name is…”. This expression is not as used as “Je m’appelle…”.
What is the meaning of Je M Appelle?
Translation of “je m’appelle” in English. Adverb. my name is. my name’s the name is.
What is my name in French translation?
If you’d like to say “What is your name?” in French, you generally have two options. To pose the question formally, you’d say “Comment vous-appelez vous? Speaking informally, you can simply ask “ Comment t’appelles-tu?”
What do we call I am a girl in French?
je suis un (e)
What Je suis means?
As you probably know, je suis means ‘ I am ‘.
How do you ask are you French?
Comment vas-tu: The awkward “how are you” “Comment vas-tu” is the “informal” version of “comment allez-vous” as indicated by the use of “tu”, the informal French “you”. However, it also uses the inversion way of asking questions which is considered formal.
How do I write my name in French?
Translation of “can write my name” in French I can write my name. Je peux écrire mon nom.
What is your name sentence in French?
comment vous appelez-vous? What’s your name? Comment t’appelles-tu?
How do you respond to Ca va?
As with English, French people tend to reply to Ça va? with a positive response – Bien, or Bien, merci – much the same way as we would use fine in English. The following responses are polite enough for a new acquaintance, but general enough for a good friend, too: Très bien, merci. Very well, thank you.
Is N silent in Bonjour?
“Bonjour” means hello in French. Be careful with the pronunciation of the nasal vowel “on” in “bonjour” ( you don’t have to pronounce the N like in an English word). Be careful with the “r “ sound too, which is also very different from English,: it’s like a gargling type sound in the throat.
How do you respond to Merci?
The usual answer to “merci” in French is “de rien” which has about the same meaning as “no problem” and translates to “it’s nothing”.