- 1 What is a Mandarin greeting?
- 2 How do you answer what are you doing in Chinese?
- 3 How do you reply to Ni Hao?
- 4 What do the Chinese say Namaste?
- 5 How do you say hello in Hainanese?
- 6 What are 4 greetings in Spanish?
- 7 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 8 What Ni Hao means?
- 9 How do you say hi?
- 10 How old is Chinese?
- 11 How do you say what are you doing in Cantonese?
What is a Mandarin greeting?
你好。 nǐ hǎo; The standard “hello” greeting. Literally means “you good.” nín hǎo; The same “hello” greeting as above, except that 您 (nín), like in many European languages, is the polite form of “you”, used when addressing elders, or teachers etc.
How do you answer what are you doing in Chinese?
Chinese translation of ‘what are you doing?’ 你在干(幹)什么(麼)？ (nǐ zài gàn shénme?)
How do you reply to Ni Hao?
To answer the question “你好吗 （nǐ hǎo mā）？”, Chinese usually say “我很好（wǒ hěn hǎo） ”, instead of “我好 (wǒ hǎo)”.
What do the Chinese say Namaste?
嗨 | Hāi | Hi! 嗨, or “hāi” in pīnyīn, is an informal greeting used by young people in urban areas to greet friends and other people around their age. It’s actually a loanword from English and is simply the Chinese form of the English greeting “hi.”
How do you say hello in Hainanese?
Hello.. ( du o bo? )
What are 4 greetings in Spanish?
Here are the most common greetings in Spanish:
- Hola – Hello.
- Buenas – Hi (informal)
- Buenos días – Good morning.
- Buen día – Good morning (less common, used in Argentina)
- Buenas tardes – Good afternoon.
- Buenas noches – Good evening.
- Bienvenido – Welcome.
What is the hardest language to learn?
8 Hardest Languages to Learn In The World For English Speakers
- Mandarin. Number of native speakers: 1.2 billion.
- Icelandic. Number of native speakers: 330,000.
- 3. Japanese. Number of native speakers: 122 million.
- Hungarian. Number of native speakers: 13 million.
What Ni Hao means?
Nihao, Ni Hao, or 你好 (Chinese: 你好; lit. ‘hello’) may refer to: Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, a Canadian/American children’s television show.
How do you say hi?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
How old is Chinese?
It has a recorded history of nearly 5,000 years. In 1700-1046 BC the first Chinese state recorded the uniting of North Central China during the Shang Dynasty. After the Shang Dynasty in 1045 CA – 700 BC the Zhou Dynasty took over with more dominant force to over.
How do you say what are you doing in Cantonese?
[ gon3 sam6 mo1 ] “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” in Cantonese (幹甚麼) – Flashcard.