- 1 How do you say here is the book in French?
- 2 What should I write here in French?
- 3 What is the word Chante?
- 4 How do you say cool in French slang?
- 5 What do we call a book in French?
- 6 How do you say I want my book in French?
- 7 How do I write my name in French?
- 8 What is French for writing?
- 9 How do you write in French?
- 10 Is Chante a French word?
- 11 What does all shaunte mean in French?
- 12 What is chanson mean in French?
- 13 Is Sacre bleu a swear word?
- 14 What does Binks mean in French?
- 15 Why do the French say sacre bleu?
How do you say here is the book in French?
Here are the books. Voici les livres.
What should I write here in French?
French translation of ‘here’
- I live here. J’habite ici.
- Come here! Viens ici!
- here and there ici et là
What is the word Chante?
am singing, is singing, sing.
How do you say cool in French slang?
French translation of ‘cool’
- 3. [ clothes, fabric] léger/ère.
- 5. (= unfriendly) froid(e)
- 6. (= impertinent) effronté(e)
- 7. ( informal) (= good) cool (informal) ⧫ sympa (informal) cool! super!
What do we call a book in French?
book → bouquin, livre, ouvrage.
How do you say I want my book in French?
I want my book. Je veux mon argent et mon registre.
How do I write my name in French?
Translation of “can write my name” in French I can write my name. Je peux écrire mon nom.
What is French for writing?
[ˈraɪtɪŋ ] 1. (= act of putting words on paper) écriture f.
How do you write in French?
In the context of a salutation to start a French letter, “cher” means dear.
- cher + masculine singular noun = cher Pierre.
- chère + feminine masculine noun = chère Anne.
- chers + plural = chers Anne et Pierre.
- chères + plural feminine only = Chers Anne et Marie.
Is Chante a French word?
Chanté is the French word for “sung” (from “chanter” meaning “sing” ultimately derived from the Latin cantare “to sing”). Such names have proven popular at various times in U.S. baby naming history, although they are not female names used among French people in France.
What does all shaunte mean in French?
Ashante. It’s French word “ nice meeting you ”, enchanté
What is chanson mean in French?
‘ song ‘) is generally any lyric-driven French song, though it most often refers to the polyphonic French song of late medieval and Renaissance music. A broad term, the word “chanson” literally means “song” in French and can thus less commonly refers to a variety of (usually secular) French genres throughout history.
Is Sacre bleu a swear word?
Sacrebleu or sacre bleu is a French profanity used as a cry of surprise or happiness. It is a minced oath form of the profane sacré dieu, “holy God”. The holy God exclamation being profane is related to the second commandment: “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”
What does Binks mean in French?
binks. This is a slang term for housing estate or working-class area. j’ai le mort (I’m dead) This would be used by someone to mean that they are very angry. daron/daronne – mum/dad.
Why do the French say sacre bleu?
It literally means “sacred blue,” but it comes from “sacré Dieu” or “sacred God.” “Bleu” was used by people to replace “Dieu” in order to avoid the blasphemy of explicitly using the name of God.